5

- unedited

3rd person pov;

-time skip to 1 week

Nishinoya groaned dramatically as he flopped onto the gym floor with a loud sigh. Catching eh attention of Asahi and Tanaka who went over to him with curious eyes.

"Are you okay?" Asahi questioned, worry lacing his tone as he gently poked the dead looking boy who was laying on his stomach.

"He's not breathing!" Tanaka exclaimed as tears streamed down his face as he got on all fours and gripped onto Nishinoyas jersey.

Asahi shrieked with wide eyes before running off to Sugawara who comforted him with a sweatdrop.

Hinatas wide curious eyes looked down at the two now seemingly dead second years who were both laying on their stomach spread out.

Kageyama now joining him at staring at the two dumbfounded.

"What are you idiots doing?-" Daichi huffed out before walking away to the storage room to get the mops.

Daichi giving up on interrogating them he just settled on ignoring the two and cleaning alongside the other calm second years.

"Are you alright senpai?" Hinata chirped as he kicked them lightly making the setter beside him groan in disproval.

"Oh is it about L/n?-" A light bulb appeared above before he shrieked when the duo suddenly screamed in agony and rushed away.

Probably to cry to Suga.

"He hasn't even met L/n." Tsukishima butted in whilst holding a volleyball. Yamaguchi quick to step beside him with a nod and raised brows.

"Ah that's the thing, he wants to meet him apparently." Sugawara raised his voice so the first years can hear him from across the court.

Hinata nodding in understanding he sighed at the thought of the interesting first year who suddenly disappeared.

..again

"Man! You think he's avoiding us or something?" Tanaka cried out as he clutched his heart. Not before praising Kiyoko for her good work today. The latter only ignoring him and walking out the gym with her bag.

"Ah I love it when she ignores me!" Tanaka sighed with heart eyes. The short libero in front of him nodding furiously with a blush.

Ukai grumbled under his breath before grabbing his bag and chucking the keys at Daichi who caught them with a smile.

"Alright you boys take care I'm off now." Ukai exclaimed already exiting the gym not even sparing them a glance.

The team yelling back a 'thank you' before heading to pack up.

Asahi shivered at the mere thought of Y/n. Just the description he was giving of the way he acted scared the crap out of him and he was not looking forward to meeting you.

"S-Suga when did you think L/n would be making an appearance?.." Asahi spoke up with a sweatdrop and obvious comical fear in his eyes.

"Probably soon! Don't worry Asahi he's not that bad." Sugawara reassured with a smile before picking up stray volleyballs.

Thunder strikes behind Asahi as he went fully pale and had a comical expression. Nishinoya quick to hop over to him and poke him vigorously with a laugh.

"What a scaredy cat!" He cackled as he continued to poke and make fun out of the shaken up male.

Tanaka soon joining in with making fun of the wimpy ace.

Tsukishima scoffed before lazily mopping the floors. Not startled when Hinata and Kageyama started versing each other in who could mop faster.

Meanwhile Yamaguchi shrieked as he clutched onto the mop for dear life as a mop somehow was thrown his way and nearly hit in square in the face.

"Shut up Yamaguchi."

"Sorry Tsukki."

timeskip

Covering his ears with a deadpan expression, you ignored what your aunt was rambling in about.

"Damn brat you better attend school and not skip today!" She huffed out whilst swinging a broom around like a mad man.

Cackling you quickly slipped on your shoes with your bag hanging loosely on your shoulders, running out the house ignoring your aunties constant yelling.

"What a trouble child~" Aunt Miko sighed as she flopped down onto the couch comically before drifting off to sleep.

-

Sudden footsteps that seemed to not be stopping behind the freak duo that were currently racing to get into school.

Kageyama and Hinata whipped their heads behind only to widen their eyes and have mouths agape at the sight of your figure bolting their way.

"ACK?!- WHAT THE-" Hinata shrieked at the close proximity the three of you held as you shoved past them.

Completely disregarding their personal space and sent them tumbling back.

"No way!" Kageyama steadied himself as he had a shocked expression staring at your leaving figure who somehow disappeared in the blink of an eye.

"It's him! L/n in the flesh!?" Hinata yelled with wide eyes and mouth agape as he pointed to your direction.