3

- unedited

3rd person pov;

A ball of sunshine was seen bickering with a tall setter as usual. Daichi sighing before going over to scold them.

Tsukishima and Yamaguchi snickering in the background at them.

"What did I tell you guys about not causing too much ruckus!" Daichi glared at them menacingly making the two of them shiver and agree not to bicker.

They returned back to practice not long before the gym doors opened revealing a short figure.
Their eyes widening in recognition not long before Y/n stomped through the gym with a deadly aura.

Tanaka blushed " Y-Y/n-chan you look ravishing today!"

"Out the way shrimp!" The petite male barked out making Tanaka blush even more and faint.

"I love when he degrades me!" He quickly woke back up before falling back down from Daichi smacking him.

Y/n stomped towards a smiling Sugawara who stood peacefully.

"You! Concrete hair!" Y/n pointed an accusing finger at Sugawara who suddenly looked confused at the odd name.

Tanaka stifled a laugh along with Tsukishima who was pointing at Sugawara with a hand over his mouth cackling.

"Oh? Me?" Sugawara smiled innocently making the short male even more furious as he was fuming on the spot. Like a bomb on the verge of exploding.

"You sighed me up for the volleyball club didn't you!? There was no other way!" You hissed at him through gritted teeth, Sugawara only chuckling slightly before patting tour head Mali n the team gasp.

The silence was so loud. Hinata dropping the volleyball with wide eyes.

"S-Sugawara-" Daichi stuttered nervously at his friends bold move of patting your head like a dog.

But to no avail the setter continued patting the frozen Y/ns head with a soft smile. "You really are like a puppy L/n."

Chaos arupted.

"HOLY SHIT HE REALLY JUST SAID THAT?!"

"I pray for you Sugawara.."

"This is not okay- I'm not okay right now."

"Hahahhhhhaahahahhahahhhahahahah"

Ignoring the commotion surrounding the shocked male and the smiling Suga he continued to praise you and pay your head.

"..w-what-" Y/n uttered out before bolting out the gym so quick that he was gone in a second.

Silence arubted once again as the team watched as the the slammed shut after your sudden exit.

Light bulbs appeared above their heads as they've all come to the thought that-

"L/n-chan gets shy when it comes to physical contact!"

"KYAAAAA! So kawaii~"

"Shut up Tanaka."

Umami walked into the gym with a neutral expression, confused by the sudden commotion but curious at the same time. He had a feeling something different happened which caused the team to be all riled up.

"Oi brats back to practice!" Ukai scolded them which snapped them out their bickering.

"Yes coach!" They replied in sync as they all scrambled to get in places.

"Kageyama set for me!" Hinata demanded as he got into the pose.

"We're not practicing sets Hinata!" Ukai yelled annoyed making the latter grumble and walk over to his supposed side.

Daichi sighed before clapping his hands to get their attention. "Sorry coach I need to announce something more clearly to the team." He smiled awkwardly at Ukai who nodded in return.

They all stood in front of Daichi and Ukai, most with curious expressions whilst a certain four eyes looks like he hates life.

"As you all know of our newcomer-" Daichi started not before being cut off by Hinatas loud yelling.

"Is he going to join the team!? What position does he play?! How tall is he!?" Hinata butted in while jumping up and down with sparkle sin his eyes.

"Shut up boke!" Kageyama smacked him ONG eh head earning a groan of pain before they started bickering again.

Sugawara sighed watching the two bickering but choosing to ignore them. "Daichi do you really think it's a good idea for L/n to join?" He questioned as memories of your behaviour came flooding in his mind.

Tanaka shivered at the thought before an image of your shy face looking up at them intruded his mind making his face burst into various shades of red and a dopey grin overtook his expression.

"I really wouldn't mind a feisty angel like him joining!" Tanaka sighed in a lovesick manner making Ennoshita who was beside him grimace and step away from him.

Ignoring Tanakas weird fantasy's, Daichi scolded the two freak duo that were still arguing before turning to face Ukai.

"We have a new member-" Daichi started once again with a small smile, Ukai humming urging the teen to continue.

"Are you sure he even wants to join?" Tsukishima but in with his sly smirk as he adjusted his glasses. Yamaguchi nervously nodding along.

"Y-Yeah he seemed a bit..- feral.." The freckled boy agreed as he shivered at the thought of your glaring eyes and sharp teeth.

Ukai grumbled under his breath before rubbing his temple. "Get him to talk to Kiyoko for a club membership form. Then he can bring it to me in person." he replied nonchalantly gazing at the team members who had wide eyes.

Sugawara seemed to light up as he smiled. "Of course! Does any of you know which class he's in?" He questioned with a small as he stared mainly at the first years who seemed in thought.

It was silent before Yamaguchi spoke up with wide eyes. "Oh! He's in all my classes I think. I've only seen him once though. " He muttered the last part with a defeated expression, his tall friend beside him sighing.

"Ah! Great? Why is he never in class?" Sugawara sweatdropped before Tsukishima scoffed with a smirk.

"Have you seen the kid? Look at the way he acts, I wouldn't be surprised if he was raised by a wild pack of wolves." He laughed as Yamaguchi beside him smiled and mumbled out a quiet "Good one Tsukki."

"Eh? So what I want to meet him again!" Hinatas loud boisterous voice but in as he hopped up and down making Kageyama irritated.

"Oi stop jumping boke!"