Intermission 4: Qua-Toyne Advancement, Reporting Of Aftermath

Почніть із самого початку

The Merchant Vessel Got Attack on the East of Philades Sea, But, The Merchant Ship Came Out Survived But With Some Damage Show on the Vessel.

Auriga: I hope Getting a Drink, When Arrive at Qua-Toyne. I Dying For a Drink Now.

Nasen: Me too. All That Battle with those Pirates Make Me in Thirsty and Tired.

Then, A Shout Came From the Bow, As a Sailor With the Spyglaas Shout Out to the Captain.

Sailor: Sir! Land Ahoy! Qua-Toyne Port Up ahead!

Auriga: Seem Like Our Destination Have Arrive. Better Get Ready.. Huh?

Then, As The Merchant Vessel Came Close to the Port, He See Something Unusual. The Port, He Remember The Port Is Not That Huge But, Now, It Look More Different Than He Use to Came To Qua-Toyne Port in The Past. With The Huge Pier In front of It With No Vessels Port in.

Nasen: Something Change Here. Look Different The Last time, We Came Here....

Auriga: So, You See it too?

Nasen: Yes, Let Port First.

He Start to Find a Place to Port Until He See Multiple Merchant Wooden Vessels Port at the Right. Knowing the Big Pier Is Not For Their Size Of Vessel. So, They Find Until They Found A Few Vacant Spot For Porting on the Pier. The Merchant Vessel Then Begin Porting In the Pier As The Crews Drop the Rope onto it and Tied it Up. The Crews Put Down the Plank Before The Captain and The Second In Command Exit the Ship. With, The Whole Crews Stay On board the Ship Until Their Return. Both of them Have take the Quality of the Thing that been Order By their Customer Until They Will Be Arrive And Deliver It.

They Were Walking And Walking until Reaching, What Look Like a Checkpoint up Ahead. They Went Up Before Came To the Booth of the Checkpoint after the Man Check In Before He Enter the Heavily Guarded Gate. What Intrigued Auriga is about the Guards That Standing Firmly on their Post. More Specifically, The Weapon of The Guard Was What he Didn't Expect. The Last Time He Came With his Crew, As the Guards Armed with Only Spear And Shield.

Now, The Guard are Armed With What He Can Describe As Musket. He Thought that Qua-Toyne Might be Under Palpadian Rule By What He Can Describe Of the Guards Even With Their Uniform. Despite That, The Uniform Wearing Between This Guard and Palpadian Standard of Uniform is Different. He Have Seen Palpadian Uniform Beforehand, So the Wearing of Uniform from Two of It as He Compare Was Different. Also, The Time He Went Here Was in The Past, That There Is Nothing Like This. When He Came In, He Could Straight up Go To the City and Make Trade And Leave Without Doing Anything.

So, He went to The Booth of the Checkpoint to Enter in the City with His Crews.

Qua-Toyne Guard: Hm... Are you a Merchant's?

Auriga: Yes, We Are.

Qua-Toyne Guard: Then, Can I See Your Merchant Passport ID, Please?

Auriga: Merchant Passport ID?

Qua-Toyne Guard: You New Here?

Auriga: No, We Been Here a Couple Times In The Past. I Remember There is Nothing Like this Before.

Qua-Toyne Guard: I See.... Inside Qua-Toyne, Thing have Change Around Here.

Nasen: Change? That New.

Auriga: I never Seen A Great Change On Qua-Toyne.

Qua-Toyne Guard: That What It Is. Well, If You Want to Make a New Merchant Passport ID, You can Go to That Building Over There to Make One or Two In Your Case. We Usually Have to Inspect The ID Of Each Individual Before We Let in. The Newcomer is For Free. If You want to Enter the City, You Better Get the Merchant Passport Done. Don't Worry They Are quick.