PART 3

( time skip to 1 week )

Author pov-

As usual jungkook again visits the cafe he was doing some work in his phone then y/n's bestie approached him with his expresso.

Jungkook looked at her and then he asked her with a little confused expression ..

Jungkook- where is yn ?

Her bestie- actually she didn't came today sir..

Jungkook- why ? Is everything okay with her ?

She pressed her lips together and replied after thinking for a moment

Her bestie- actually she had some problem at home so that's why...

Jungkook nodded and hummed in response and she went away from there to serve other customers..

(Jungkook in mind)- she didn't told me anything.. I'll ask her once she comes back..

(Time skip)-

Lilith was sitting in her office with a glass of whiskey in her hands and lisa was sitting infront of her working on the tablet..

Lilith- so .. how's my love doing did you got any news about him ? (She asked with a smirk plasterd on her face )

(Lisa looked at her and sighed )

Lisa - well he's actually visting that cafe a lot of times since past few weeks it has became his routine and about the information about that cafe so it is owned by an old lady Ms. Lee and two girls work there one that yn who's getting really close to jungkook and then her best friend she also works there.. I got to know that yn and jungkook have became good friends now he waits for her till her shift gets over so that they can talk ..

( lilith's grip around the glass tightened she clenched her jaw in anger )

Lilith - this bitch ! Feels like she doesn't loves her dear life ( she said with a furious voice )

Lisa - calm down we'll see what we can do with her.. let's warn her first if she doesn't hears then you'll get her in the basement ( she smirked )

Lilith drank the left whiskey of the glass and hummed in response..

( Time skip to next day )

Jungkook went to the cafe and he was looking outside of the window when someone's voice catched his attention..

Yn - good morning jungkookk .. how are you ( she wished him and smiled widely keeping his expresso and cookies on the table )

Jungkook looked at her and spoke- morning.. thanks for the coffee ..where were you yesterday you didn't came.. ( he said and gestured her to take a seat infront of him )

Yn took a seat as he said and then suddenly her expressions changed from happy to a sad one .. and jungkook noticed it..

Jungkook - yn look at me ( she looked in his brown orbs with her ocean blue eyes which her now filled with sadness ) tell me what happened yn ..

Yn - actually I haven't paid the rent of the house I'm living in so the owner told me to vacant the house or to pay the rent... and as I got my sallery I have transferred it to my brother for his college fees and for my family's expenses ..

Jungkook looked in her eyes for a brief moment and then said

Jungkook- why don't you live with your best friend then ?

Yn- actually she's also facing some financial issues so I don't wanna trouble her more she's already very tensed..

Jungkook hummed and thought for a moment then he took out something from his pocket and extended it towards yn it was a golden card of him which he gives to very special people it's a way to reach to him.. yn looked at the card and then at him with a confused expression he took a deep breath and said..

Jungkook- you can live in my house if you want .. you won't have any problem there.. take this card ( he said in a cold and dominating voice )

Yn was shocked that how can he ask her to live with him when it has been only few weeks since they became friends..

Yn- no no I'll manage somehow you don't have to worry..

He stared at her deeply and said

Jungkook- I'm not asking you I'm telling you that you'll live in my house until your financial condition gets stable ( he said in a demanding tone )

She still shook her head ..

Yn - no jungk-
( he cut her words in between )

Jungkook - I'm going Australia tomorrow for bussiness meeting .. ( he paused and said ) take this card it has my mail and I'll mail you the address go there and this card to the guards they will let you in.. ( saying this he shoved the card in her hand took the last sip of expresso and stood from his place )

Jungkook- I'll take my leave now ( he said and started walking towards the gate .. but he stopped in btw and looked above his shoulder yn also looked at back to see him )

Jungkook - meet you at my home then..
Yn smiled thank you soo much for your help ..

Jungkook nodded and went away..

( yn looked at his back and smiled looking at the card in her hand )

Yn in mind - he's cold but he has a good heart.. ( she was still unaware that the person she thinks has a good heart actually loves to kill the people brutally and he's the devil .. The mafia king of the undercover world )

( on the other hand )

Sitting in his car after coming out of cafe .. he looked at the cafe and unknowingly his heart filled with an unknown happiness but he ignored it and drove away from there..