Repeated

Mark pov
Every day feels like the same old thing: wake up, work, and sleep. I just need someone special to help me shake things up a bit. So, I was hanging out with Jaemin and Jeno, and wouldn't you know it, I lost a bet now I'm stuck buying more drinks. I headed to the nearest liquor store to get what they wanted.

As I was heading back to our dorm, I accidentally bumped into a girl and she dropped her phone. She quickly ran to pick it up, and I saw a photo of myself on her phone "Hey! I just bought this phone and now it's broken - you better pay for it!" she said, pretty mad. I sighed and said, "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to..." She looked at me and ran her fingers through her hair, then looked back at her phone. "You know what, it's fine - mistakes happen." She gave me a reassuring smile and we parted ways.

Later on, I walked into the dorm and gave Jaemin and Jeno their drinks before heading to my room. "Mark, you alright?" Jaemin asked. I just nodded and went to my bed, scrolling through Instagram. And, to my surprise, I saw the same girl I bumped into earlier. "Wow... is this fate?" I made a burner account posing as a czennie since she liked our group. To my surprise, she followed me back and messaged me.

eehloes02
hii i noticed you were a czennie
too wanna b friends?

Haechaniewasayo
Sure! My name is.

Before I answered her, I thought of a fake name to use. After a while, I thought of a name. My name is going to be Minjae. It was similar to mine, minhyung.

Haechaniewasayo
Sure! My name is Minjae.

eehloes02
hi minjae my name is Seolhee.

Haechaniewasayo
Well seolhee it was nice to meet you
it's getting late and I'm going to go to sleep
Goodnight!

eehoes02
alright minjae it was nice meeting you goodnight!
seen

I put down my phone and rested my head on the pillow, grinning. This could be it, I thought. Maybe I could finally shake off this weird feeling of repetition. I woke up and headed to the kitchen for a glass of water.I noticed that Jeno and Jaemin were sleeping on the couch, so I grabbed some blankets and pillows for them to make sure they were comfy. I snap some pics of them and then head back to my room. I did my usual stuff and went to bed, but I couldn't fall asleep. I don't usually have trouble sleeping, but tonight is different. So, I popped a few melatonin gummies and hope to doze off soon.

Hi people...this is my first time making a book so uhhh hype me up.