17

Lisa

I watch Roseanne on her knees at my feet. Doing her best to piss me off. To make a mess and draw me into it with her. I like things orderly, but if I had to be messy with someone, it would be with her. All day long.

I smirk. She's not wrong. Who else would put up with her dumping paint on their floor and stamping it all over them?

And what does it say about me that her constantly challenging behavior only makes me want her more?

"You're out of control, you know that?" My hand slides down her cheek as her hands continue to make a mess on my legs. I press my thumb to her chin, popping those plush pink lips open. "You secretly get off on⁠-"

"Lisa, stop trying to start a conversation with me and get your dick in my mouth."

I let her finish her sentence. Of course it had to be something snarky and demanding.

And of course it works. It always works.

So, I give her what we both know she's after and shove my cock into her mouth, watching her pretty, brown eyes go wide as her lips latch on. Her fingers curl, gripping at my quads as they flex beneath her palms.

"Is this what you were after?" I pull out and slide back in. Her tongue swirls around the head before sucking me back in.

She nods, and I let my hands rest on her head. My eyes close, even though I desperately don't want to stop staring at her.

She looks fucking perfect.

Playful and mischievous and covered in pale blue paint. Demanding my attention, not letting me retreat the way I normally would.

I watch her struggle, knees sliding in the liquid as she grips at my legs and works my length hungrily.

My fingers tangle in her hair, and I smirk down at her. "Had a wet dream about this once."

Her eyes heat, and she pulls back just far enough to say, "Show me."

"I was mad at you that night. I fucked you like I was mad at you too."

She gives me a saucy wink. "Just think about what a pain in the ass fixing this floor will be."

I shift my gaze around the office. Pens scattered. Paint seeping off the drop sheet straight onto the restored hardwoods. It doesn't make me mad, but it makes my eye twitch.

It irritates me. I fist my cock and swipe it across her lips, watching them flatten to the side as I do.

"It will be easy enough for me. I'm going to make it your job to fix them. You break it, you buy it, Roseanne. I'll toss you some sanding paper, sit at my desk, and watch you work on your hands and knees all day long."

She raises an eyebrow in challenge. "That'll be the fucking⁠-"

I shut her up by filling her mouth. "Just like you're working on your knees right now." I stroke her silky hair. "I bet you can't take the whole thing."

Challenge flashes in her eyes.

"Bet you'll tap out before I can fuck your throat the way I did in that dream."

She tilts her head back and opens her mouth wider, and I don't overthink it for once. I fist her hair and slide myself inside. Tight lips. Hot mouth. She swallows when I hit the back, as though trying to make room for all of me.

"Too much?" I ask, with a little curl to my lips, knowing it will piss her off.

She pushes forward, taking more, making a light gagging noise as she does.