Terrans Joins The Server

Začať od začiatku

>Mace Windu: "(Curious) What did you see?"

>Quinlan Vos: "The Terrans... They attacked... They used some kind of weapon on this city... And obliterated every matter that formed it and its people."

This shocked the 2 but Mace was the most angry as he can only say...

>Mace Windu: "(Angry) I knew it! I knew those Terrans could not be trusted!"

>Grandmaster Yoda: "Jump to conclusions, we should not. Find the reason behind this, we must."

>Quinlan Vos: "The Grandmaster's right. However, I already have a feeling that news about this would already spread and it might be something that will be about against The Terrans."

>Grandmaster Yoda: "Investigate further, we should."

(Date: 02/24/2200) (Time: 10:00)

(Location: Hyperspace)

In the blue of hyperspace, we see Sam's fleet currently cruising through with great speed as the fleet had just accomplished their mission 2 days ago and are now finally making their way back to Pasaana where Sam could meet and talk with his father. The fleet consists of all of his ships with only a few taking damage but not losing a single ship due to his tactics during the attack on Eriadu.

(Date: 02/24/2200) (Time: 10:00)

(Location: The Bucephalus, Sam's Training Room)

Meanwhile inside of Sam's Training Room, we don't see him wearing his fatigues but rather he is currently wearing a grey Tai Chi Gi for as at this occasion he wanted to honor the Chinese Culture as he is currently in a meditation pose.

(Sam's Tai Chi Gi)

As he is on his meditation pose, he also has his eyes closed and he breathes in and out as he starts to calm and relax himself in this routine that he will be doing as he meditates while breathing in and out. The next thing that then happens is that wee then see him start to stand up while his eyes are still closed and as he finally rises to his feet, he then start to perform his Tai Chi as we see him do something similar to these but kinda longer...

As Sam performs his Tai Chi, he does this for around 20 Minutes before finally ending it with him doing a praying gesture with his hands as he finally ends the exercise yet still have his eyes closed as he wanted to relax. After that was done, his door opens and who entered was none other than Gina making Sam notice her presence right before the door opened yet his eyes are still closed at this point.