Terrans Joins The Server

(Date: 02/22/2200) (Time: 18:36)

(Location: Eriadu, Planet Surface)

Hours after the Terrans nuked the planet of Eriadu, we then see that in the planet so many of the populace was mentally and emotionally scarred when they came across the destruction that had occured and from there so many were doing a few or many things but it was clear in their faces that shock, horror, fear, and sadness were all the emotions they could feel. So many workers tried to do their best to find any possible survivors while the rest were seen either mourning for the fallen while others were all speechless and silent as they all tried to process what happened and some were starting to feel in denial not wanting to believe that everything around them had been destroyed.

Not even a few hours in and suddenly republic ships that was actually just a patrol fleet that consist of Venators and Secutors all came appearing out of hyperspace and on the planet's atmosphere and when these ships came out also came a single Consular Class Cruiser flying down into the planet and as it safely enters and bypass the planet's orbital reentry. Finally the Consular Class Cruiser lands to a safe place and when it did out came Master Windu, Master Quinlan Vos, and Grandmaster Yoda followed by a few clones troopers and look at the destruction that is infront of them.

 Finally the Consular Class Cruiser lands to a safe place and when it did out came Master Windu, Master Quinlan Vos, and Grandmaster Yoda followed by a few clones troopers and look at the destruction that is infront of them

>Mace Windu: "(Stoically surprised and curious) So much... Death and destruction. Who could've done this?"

>Grandmaster Yoda: "Know this, I do not. Help from Master Vos, we have."

>Quinlan Vos: "I'll need you both to give me time, whatever happened here might've been some battle that took place. But either way, I will now proceed with peering into the events that had happened in this battle."

And so we then see Quinlan Vos put his hand on the ground and closes his eyes as he uses the power of The Force into focusing on what happened prior via the use of his ability known as [Psychometry] and from there he then sees Eriadu in its pre-destruction form as what he was standing on was a city as he sees everything still fine and dandy. Until suddenly, the Venator crash making him look up and sees ships not belonging to The Separatist but rather from a certain foreign faction that has arrived from another galaxy... The United Terran Union.

He remembered that during the reports The Terrans were said to be whatever was said about the media and he listened in to which piqued his interest like the rest of the Jedi Council as they all had to ponder about The Terrans and the possibilities of how the Terrans work. And as he looks on into the past, he now saw the reason why Eriadu wasn't able to call for reinforcements much more earlier and as he still looking he was then surprised when not only did the fleet from above get destroyed but when he saw The Terran ships above orbit but he was truly surprised at the number of ships so far as he saw at least ships that number around tens of the thousands of ships from above and when he saw what seems to be a floating castle of some kind he was then met by a horrifying sight as said floating castle looking object, The Damocles, started raining down 90 Missiles to which made him wonder but all of that would soon turn into what looks to be horror as he watches what the missiles do and when the explosions finally occured, he saw death and destruction everywhere as he watches on speechless due to how horrifying it was to see so much death and destruction around the cities before the whole thing finally ends with him returning back to the present shouting and then landing on his @$$ hard and holding his hand to his head due to the headache that came with while Grandmaster Yoda and Mace Windu came to help him up and when they did they could see that Vos's face saw something that was horrifying and surprising making the duo curious.