PART 2

Timeskip at night -

She was sitting there on the sofa like a queen she is in the VIP section of the club.. sipping on her whiskey . Her aura was screaming danger and power..

Lilith- any update ? She asked to her secretary who was sitting beside her sipping whiskey..

Lisa - the weapons you ordered from California will reach the port by tomorrow and our mens will fetch them from the ship.. we have to go for the final checking there..

( Lilith hummed in response and said.. )

Lilith - how's my love doing ?

Lisa- he went to a local cafe today..

Lilith- any reason behind it ? She asked raising her one eyebrow..

Lisa shook her head and said - no there was no reason behind it..

Lilith nodded in response while sipping the whiskey from her glass ..

Timeskip to Next Day morning -

Again yn was late for her work.. she rushed and went to cafe.. she was preparing customers orders.. when her bestie nudged her shoulder ..

Bestie- yaa bitch the handsome hunk is back go and serve him...

Yn peeked outside the window beside her and saw jungkook was sitting there talking to someone on the call .. she went to him and cleared her throat to catch his attention as now he was busy on his phone ..

he finally looked at her for a brief moment as he was able to see her soul through her eyes.. which made yn's heart skip a beat due to nervousness and she almost forgot for what she came here seeing the man infront of her..

she finally came back to reality and realized she was staring at him shamelessly..

Yn- g.good good morning sir .. what would you like to have ? She stuttered and slapped herself mentally getting embarrassed by her action..

Jungkook - a cup of expresso .. he replied coldly with a blank face ..

Yn nodded and went away from there soon she was back with cookies and his expresso .. she kept it on the table and went to serve other customers..

After sometimes he paid the bill on counter where Ms.Lee was sitting and went away .. meanwhile yn and her bestie were talking inside while working..

Bestie- yaah bitch don't you think that you should hit on that handsome hunk.. I saw him looking at you few times while you were serving other customers..

Yn- it's nothing like that.. he might be looking somewhere else.. he's a wealthy man sweetheart there's no way I would hit on him.. our standards doesn't matches.. she said and shrugged her shoulder working..

Bestie - ok leave all these .. how's your family doing..

Yn- well they are doing great I just need to send money urgently there cause of my brother's college fees.. he needs to pay it.. and I have to manage my expenses too..and that owner of the house in which I'm currently living she's asking for rent also.. and I don't have freaking money.. last month dad got sick so all my Money i have sent it there to them.. it's a bit stressful but I'll manage.. tell me about yours ..

Bestie- well same as yours I'm also having problems in managing all the stuffs.. my parents are telling me to continue my studies also.. but how should I ? All my time goes here and then at home I have to do chores.. and my owner is a bitch too .. but we can't do anything.. we need to manage all the stuffs.. yn nodded at her statement giving her a reassuring smile..

Timeskip to 2 weeks -

Author pov- now jungkook started to visit the cafe regularly and they started to make a good bonding as now yn started to talk casually to him as one day before leaving the cafe jungkook asked her to call him jungkook instead of sir and he started waiting for her to to get free so that she can sit with him and talk..

Actually she was the one who used to blabber as she was a social butterfly and he used to listen to her talks . Taehyung and Jimin started to tease him more now.. this was the very first time he was actually taking interest in a girl's random talks ..

It felt like yn's deep blue ocean eyes have casted a spell on the king of the mafia world.. but till now he never told her about his occupation of  underworld and only told her that he is a CEO of a company.. he didn't mentioned about his company much neither he told her his company's name..

------

Hey cuties so I hope you are liking the story.. Well it's just the starting.. The main thing is on its way .. love you byee ❤️