Chapter 19: Dil Se Dil Tak

Please vote before while or after reading this part 🙏🙏
______________________________________

Shehnaaz was left shocked when all of a sudden Sidharth started kissing her. But soon she realised what was happening was totally wrong.

She tried to break the kiss but Sidharth didn't let her. He held her waist more tightly and kissed her with much passion. He himself had no idea what happened to him but at that moment he couldn't stop himself. He was loving the touch of her soft lips on his rough ones.

But on the other hand, Shehnaaz was struggling to come out of his grip. She knew what was going to happen next and she couldn't repeat the same mistake again.

"Sidharth bas ki jiye!" Screamed Shehnaaz breaking the kiss and pushing Sidharth away from herself.

It took time for Sidharth to understand what he had done.

"Shehnaaz main....."

Before he could speak, Shehnaaz said, "Nahi Sidharth. Khud ko justify karne ki koshish bhi mat ki jiyega. Uss din aap hosh mein nahi the aur main bhi emotions mein beh gayi thi. Par aaj main aap ko woh same mistake repeat nahi karne dungi."

Sidharth was hurt hearing that and said, "It was not a mistake......"

"Oh of course it was!" Yelled Shehnaaz. "Abhi na sahi par kaal subah aap yeh hi kahoge. Aur iss baar bhi aap mujhe hi blame karoge iss mistake ke liye. Aap ne samajh kya rakha hai mujhe? Jab marzi kiss kar liya, intimate ho gaye aur phir jab marzi mujhe khud se dur kar diya. Meri khud ki koi feelings nahi hai kya?"

Shehnaaz was crying and Sidharth's eyes also became moist.

"Aisa nahi hai. Please listen to me......."

Shehnaaz stopped Sidharth showing her hand.

"Mujhe kuch der akele rehna hai." She said and left the room while tears rolled down Sidharth's cheeks.

He fell on the bed with a jerk and face-palmed himself. He couldn't decide what he had done was right or wrong. He was very much confused. The whole night he kept thinking about this until he fell asleep.

Next Morning...

Sidharth woke up and his hand automatically went to Shehnaaz's side which he found empty. He immediately got up from the bed and checked everywhere in the room.

"Shehnaaz kal puri raat room mein nahi aayi?" He thought and became worried.

He wore his jacket and came out of the room. He went to the lawn but Shehnaaz was not there as well.

He then called her but her phone was not reachable.

"Damn it!" He said being frustrated.

Then he thought something and went to the reception.

"Excuse me! Aap ne kaal raat meri wife ko dekha hai yaaha se jaate hue?" Asked Sidharth to the receptionist.

"Aap ki wife.... Accha woh Madam? Haan woh toh kaal raat ko bahar nikli thi. Uske baad wapas hi nahi aayi." Said the receptionist making Sidharth more worried.

"Yeh ladki bhi na hadh karti hai! Aisi anjaan jagah mein bina baataye paata nahi kaha chali gayi." Said Sidharth in his mind.

He was about to go to find Shehnaaz when the receptionist asked, "Sir aap kaha jaa rahe hai?"

"Apni wife ko dhund ne aur kaha? Woh zaroor raasta bhatak gayi hogi. I have to go."

"Dekhiye Sir bahar ka mahol thik nahi hai. Aap aise mahol mein bahar naa hi jaaye toh behtar hoga."