[ Chapter 3 \ A Tight Squeeze ]

(You might need to pull up a gameplay to understand this chapter)

——————————————————

Player took a look inside the vent to make sure if it was safe to go inside of considering that there was a sign saying "DANGER", seeing that it looked fine, they went in.

Player walked inside before seeing a downward hill, they took one step before sliding down, reminding Player of a slide/roller coaster. Getting up, Player inspected the area, at the right was what at first they thought was another power source, but upon placing one of the hands from their GrabPack, it wasn't a power source. On Player's left, there was upward hill, no use in trying to climb it. Player kept moving forward, seeing another upward hill, just taller. Taking a left, there was yet another upward hill, but it was definitely smaller than the other two. Moving forward, Player took another left finding another upward hill on their left before moving forward and taking another left, Player found another power thingy, this time it was a power source.

Placing their newly found red hand on the power source, Player recalled a pole on the other side of the vents, attempting to connect it, but due to the wire having a limit of extending, they weren't able to. Player looped the area again to make sure they didn't miss anything before realizing that one of the upward hills could be climbed, so they climbed the hill, grabbed the power source with their red hand, and went down the hill that had a pole. Bringing the wire onto the pole, they made their way to the closest power thingy, Player then placed their blue hand on the power thing to finish. Both of the hands from the GrabPack retracted back to Player, and the conveyer belt started to move, startled, Player fell on their bottom. 

As they sat on the moving conveyer belt, toys started to fall out of the sides with an alarm buzzing, slightly startling Player. If Player was being honest, it was fun, like a roller coaster for children. Seeing the end of the 'ride', Player stood up, almost falling into shattered glass from a toy collecting machine(?). Jumping onto the floor somehow safely, they looked at their surroundings, seeing that it was where they would build toys, considering all the abandoned toys there, plus the sign which read, "Nobody Leaves Without a Toy", with an image of Huggy Wuggy. The image of Huggy Wuggy made Player recall to when the 'statue' somehow disappeared, making them shiver before the machines in the room caught Player's attention. 

The machines had eyes which were closed, creeping Player out a bit. Player assumed that the machines were in charge of putting the toys together before noticing a button with the words above it reading, "Needs Power", if Player had a mouth, they would be frowning right now. Spotting a staircase located next to Huggy Wuggy's poster, Player looked up, seeing a bunch of metal platforms. Player made their way up the stairs, walking across another VHS tape player. Once Player had made it up they realized it was another power connecting puzzle, so they looked around for the power source.

Seeing the power source in front of them, Player saw that the platform to the power source was missing a piece. Looking around, they noticed a handle on the metal platform across from them, recalling to the GrabPack tutorial, it mentioned about being able to grab onto handles, Player launched their blue hand onto the handle before pulling the hand back, revealing a secret metal platform underneath. Player walked over to the power source now that the path towards it was now available, ignoring the pink VHS tape right next to the platform. Seeing more handles which probably also revealed more secret metal platforms, Player decided to pull them out from underneath just in case they were necessary. 

Launching onto the power source with their blue hand, they wrapped the wire around the poles located there before finishing it off by placing their red hand on the power thingy. A wire next to them started to spark, making Player stumble backwards, but upon hearing the power coming back, they headed back downstairs. It was finally time to Build a Friend.

——————————————————

By chapter 4 I should be done with "A Tight Squeeze" , probably