[ Chapter 2 \ A Tight Squeeze ]

—————————————————

Player entered the newly opened area, a sign reading, "Welcome to," before revealing in all its glory, not really though, Huggy Wuggy. The sign above Huggy read, "Playtime Co.

Player, noticing that Huggy Wuggy's right hand was raised, like any totally sane person would do, they gave Huggy a high five with the blue hand from their newly found GrabPack. Player's eyes took a glance at the rectangle of text in front of the Huggy Wuggy 'statue', but upon being too lazy to read it, they investigated the rest of the new area they had discovered about. Seeing a door labeled, "Cafeteria", Player obviously attempted to open the door, with no luck though. Disappointed, Player walked past another gate just like the one in the last room, except this gate required two hands, one blue, which Player already had, and one red hand which Player was missing. Continuing to check out the area, Player unfortunately found out that three more of the doors were not unlocked, which were; "Theater", "Innovation", and "Testing". 

Player came across another gate which only required the blue hand unlike the gate they had found earlier. Placing the blue hand on the touch pad, Player waited for the verification to be complete before all of the sudden, there was a spark that went into a closed room, labeled "Power". The blue hand mark disappeared from the touch pad, Player assumed the "Power" room was the same thing as an electricity room, but when they tried opening the door, it was locked.

Looking around the area, Player spotted something shiny on Huggy Wuggy's raised hand that wasn't there before. Getting a closer look, Player realized it was a key, even though they wondered where it came from, they grabbed the key with the blue hand from their GrabPack. The key unlocking the "Power" room, Player entered the room very confused on what to do. As they went deeper into the room they found a small door with hand prints on it, using their blue hand, they opened the box, revealing a power source? 

Recalling that the wires on the GrabPack were conductive like the smart cookie they were, they attached the blue hand onto the so called power source, the wire of the blue hand lighting up. While being amazed by the GrabPack once again, Player noticed a pole that looked like the one that was used in the GrabPack VHS tape. Getting close to the pole, Player touched the pole with the wire from their blue hand, lightning up the pole. Connecting the dots, Player figured that they had to light up the poles for something to happened, so they did. Once Player lit up all the poles, the power came back, walking out of the room, they realized something wasn't right. Huggy Wuggy wasn't there anymore.

Player furrowed their eyebrows in confusion, but upon realizing that the blue hand was back on the touch pad, they ignored what most people would be freaking out about. Player placed the blue hand onto the touch pad and waited for verification, once access was granted they entered into a new area. 

Walking through a narrow hallway which contained fog, they found themselves in a room with a staircase and a VHS tape player. Deciding that they were too lazy to look for the VHS tape, they walked past the tape player and went up the stairs.

The new area looked like where they use to build toys or something like that, Player decided on calling it, "The working room", as to say that it is where you work/build before noticing yet another gate that required both of the hands, but they were one short. Standing on what seemed like a balcony, Player noticed a box that was missing what they would assume were cubes. Already seeing a cube with 2 stripes of blue light, Player picked it up and placed it in the blue section, the box accepting the cube, Player's assumptions were in fact right. 

Player attempted to slide down to the lower area safely, almost falling onto their face, something caught them, or more like someone. Not having the chance to turn around to see what had caught them, they fell onto the ground, but the fall was definitely lighter than the one that was expected to happened. 

Questioning what had caught them, Player collected the cubes quickly, spooked out. Player noticed a door with handprints, just like the one that opened to the power source back in the "Power" room. Sliding it open, preparing for the worst, it was just the same staircase they had took earlier. Feeling idiotic once again, Player walked upstairs which led back to the box that required the cubes they held. 

Placing the cubes, a claw like machine started to move forward, following the claw machine with their eyes, they spotted the red hand, excitement filled Player as they slid back down, waiting for the red hand to drop. Once the red hand had fallen down onto the conveyer belt, Player attached it to their GrabPack.

Excited, they placed both of the hands onto the touch pads, upon the verification being complete, the gate opened, revealing a conveyer like vent.

——————————————————

I'm going to have to stop this chapter here because  it's getting way too long 

Bye bye