"Aeri.." Kazuha immediately and frantically pulls her phone out, shaky tears filling her eyes as her trembling hands dial the emergency number.

________

Her eyes stung with tears again, she just wants the memory out of her head.

It's too hazy for her.

She hears footsteps coming near her and she looks up to see Karina.

Karina feels terrible, just looking into Kazuha's eyes.

"Kazuha," Karina sat beside the girl,

"Karina, I was so scared for her.." the girl bursted into tears, doing her best to not hug the girl. She knew Karina hates hugs.

But when Karina pulled the girl into her arms, her eyes widened in shock. Karina never hugs, being in her arms was something new.

And Karina just stays silent, hearing Kazuha's cries. The visible pain and fear in her voice.

Karina felt even more guilty for some reason.

"She'll be okay.." Karina spoke, thinking about her own words.

Did Karina really mean it?

_____

Another hour passed and the girls were all still waiting. Kazuha managed to calm herself as the rest of the girls fell asleep.

It's 10pm.

Winter's sitting in the waiting room looking at how all the girls were exhausted.

Then a realization came to her,

Where's Chaeryeong? 

"Minjeong." Jimin called her from beside.

She turns to see Karina looking at her, the tired look in her eyes.

"Sleep, you look tired" Minjeong insisted, laying Karina's head onto her shoulder.

Karina sighed. "Minjeong, I'm afraid."

"About what?"

"I'm afraid this was all my fault."

"The reason she's here is because of me. I hurt her." Karina's voice whispers.

The nurse comes out, and each girl wakes up one by one.

"How's Aeri?" Kazuha asks.

"She's in the recovery room, you can check in on her for a bit." The doctor smiled at Kazuha.

"Thank god.." Shuhua rubbed her eyes, sighing in relief.

"Luckily we were able to help her. However we'll need to ask the patient a few questions after she's recovered."

Each person lets out a sigh, Kazuha was already racing her way to Aeri's ward.

Everyone else went as well, leaving Karina and Minjeong behind.

Minjeong was also about to go when Karina stopped her. "Can we go see her when it's not so crowded over there?" Karina asked, pleading.

And Minjeong went along with it, whatever made Karina more comfortable. She was going through too much right now.

They're sitting outside the room watching people pass by with wheelchairs and doctors pacing around.

There's still the look of guilt on Karina's face and Minjeong sees it all.

"Are you still worried?" She asked.

Karina nods, biting into her lip anxiously.

Winter reassures the girl with a smile, setting her hand on top of Karina's to let her know that everything was okay.