0.52🦋

Jaleah Sanai Royale 📍Atlanta, GA6:30 pm

Jaleah Sanai Royale
📍Atlanta, GA
6:30 pm

"Damn that's a big ass fucking hickey." Jasmine said staring at her sister's neck, catching a glimpse when she turned her head the other way.

"Oh my god," Jaleah mumbled pushing her hair on her shoulders so that it could cover it.

"I can cover that up if you want." Jasmine told her and Jaleah nodded.

"Please. It's so noticeable since I'm lightskin." Jaleah said pulling the covers over her some more.

"Mama might freak out if she see it. Ion think she know you be being grown." Jasmine said and Jaleah looked at her wide eyed.

"Oh my god, I never told her." Jaleah said in shock. "You think she gone be mad?"

"No. She probably gone be a lil hurt though. In her eyes you still a baby. She didn't get to watch you grow up or be in your childhood. So to find out you've been having sex is probably gone be a punch in the gut for her."

"Yeaah, I ain't telling her." Jaleah shook her head.

Jasmine laughed, "I understand but she gone find out eventually. They always do."

"Christmas coming up soon. Mama planning on having a Christmas party with our family and Jahmir's family since she couldn't do it for thanksgiving cause.. you know." Jaleah said referring to her getting snatched.

"It's coming so fast. I still ain't been Christmas shopping." Jasmine told her and Jaleah nodded in agreement.

"I ordered a few things online that I thought some of y'all would like but I still haven't had the chance to, like, shop-shop." Jaleah said.

Maurice walked into Jasmines room before she could respond, the biggest smile on his face.

"Hey, what got you showing all 32?" Jasmine joked chuckling at him.

"I just left my pops hearing." Maurice told them. Since his father was locked up in a different state they allowed him to watch the hearing via zoom.

"What they say?" Jasmine asked him.

"He get out may 3rd." Maurice said causing both the girls to gasp.

"You for real?" Jasmine asked and Maurice nodded his head. "Awl shit. I ain't seen him in like 4 or 5 years. Daddy finna be happy, you tell him?"

"Nawl not yet. He went Christmas shopping with India." Maurice said shaking his head as he sat down on Jasmines vanity chair. "I ain't hugged my pops in years. This— This shit is crazy."