Twenty-Five: "𝙏𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚 𝙒𝙤𝙧𝙙𝙨, 𝙑𝙚𝙧𝙮 𝙀𝙖𝙨𝙮."

Start from the beginning

"You one of those girls who steal after getting fuc-" My mouth gapes open at his tone and I cower back, hitting a warm, familiar chest.

"You know better than to say shit to my girl, Alejandro." My boyfriend, who deserted me, wraps his arms around my waist and keeps me close to his side, his voice strict and deep which tells me he's tells me he's the most powerful out of his family too.

Aw. Angry bird, or Alejandro, widens his eyes and blinks a few times.

"Your girl? You for real, Ricky?" He looks between the both of us, a shocked look gracing his face.

I don't blame him since it is kind of hard to believe me, an adorable intellectual, is dating an angsty assassin who loves shoving his face under my shirt.

"Better not say some shit you'll regret, Ale." The pale boy mutters, playing with the bracelet on his wrist with a thoughtful look in his eyes.

Goofy comes forward and drags away a scowling Alejandro before the pale boy walks towards me and puts out his hand.

"The name's Dean. Nice to meet you, Maya." He nods at me then at Dalaric, who shakes his hand before I can. Jelly cakes.

"Where's your girl?" My eyes grow hopeful at Dalaric's question to Dean.

It would've been nice to have a female friend right now. I would've asked Fatima to come along but I know she isn't allowed to drink and I don't want to put her in an uncomfortable situation. If I did ask her, she would've said yes because apparently, 'One can't say no to munchkins.'

Dean smiles at the mention of his girlfriend and shakes his head subtly, uncrossing his arms and shoving his hands in his pocket when a light hue of pink flushes across his cheeks. The blush doesn't match his hard features at all.

"She's shy. Didn't wanna come." I secretly coo at the way he speaks about her, looking somewhere else with a smile. I poke Dean to get his attention and he quirks a brow.

"You should bring her next time! I'd like to be her friend, if she'd like that." I smile at him, already understanding why Dalaric keeps this boy in his circle.

Dean nods with a thoughtful look in his eyes before looking above me- probably at Dalaric.

"I like her." I'm pretty sure Dalaric glares at him because Dean smirks and walks towards Jan and Raf. I turn around in the hold of my man and grin at him.

"One down, two to go!" Dalaric kisses my forehead before leading us to the end of the pool table, where Alejandro and goofy stand in a heated discussion.

"He really into white girls now? The fuck?" A frown appears on my face as I hear the tone in his voice. I already dislike whatever he's implying.

"Calm the fuck down, Ale. It ain't any of your business." The Goofy guy says, trying to set up the pool table.

"Naw, I'm not fucking with a bitch who's prolly spoilt and bratty." Dalaric, who's standing behind Alejandro, takes a step forward to grab him by the neck but I hold him back, shaking my head.

"I'm not spoilt or bratty." My voice comes out soft even though I'm kind of sad that he would assume something like that about me.

I fiddle with my fingers when angry bird turns and scowls at me.

"I'm out." Is all he says before leaving, Goofy begs Dalaric to not go after him.

Dalaric looks calm but I know he's angry so I hug him, mushing my face in his chest just how he likes. He kisses the crown of my head and leads us to one of the barstools where Dean, Raf and Jan are sat.