2.1 A Quest

“I’m sure this is a dream for any knight. Don’t you want to fuck the queen?”

I gulped. Her body out that armor was a work of art. Glorious breasts that’d fit in my hands perfectly. A mound of flesh I’d probably kill for to have in my mouth. It’s been awhile for myself personally, since I’ve had any intimacy. But this was just a fuck. Just a knight in service.

“What kind of knight would I be if I didn’t oblige the queen.” Alicent went red again seemingly stifling a chuckle. Hard to hide when you’re naked I suppose.

I approached her on the bed, looking into her eyes and I drifted down low.

Her pussy smelled unique. Whether it be from being encased in armor, this different land or her royalty, it was unique, but not bad. In fact, intoxicating.

I lunged forward with my mouth on her plump mound and began licking away.

Alicent let out a small moan that she was trying to suppress. I maintained eye contact. I wanted to make her quake and let her know who was doing this to her. Making her tremble in ecstasy. I was gonna be someone to remember in this land. A different kind of white knight.

As I licked up and down across her lips and her clit, I reached up with my hands grabbing on to her nipples and pinching them both. Alicent turned more red with a little yelp. This time she couldn’t hide or suppress it. Her juices were flowing. I could taste it. It was sweet and she was getting me revved up.

She put her hands down and pushed my head back,

“Take off your fucking clothes! Put it in me now.”

“Of course. As you wish.” I couldn’t believe it, but I also couldn’t wait. So I quickly ripped off my shirt, pants, boxers and was naked too, only with an erect dick ready to go.

I pushed my head to her lips. She felt so warm and wet. I started to push and with ease, it went in. The two of us were one as I started slowly going in and out.

“Oh fuck!” she exclaimed out of delighted pleasure.

It felt amazing to me too. I don't think it's ever been this good with anyone before. She wrapped her legs around my back, pulling me in closer, and forcing me in farther.

“Ahhh!”

I can't believe I let out an “Ahhh” moan…

“Deep, like that,” she panted, “Yes. Yes! YES!”

She began to tighten around me as her body writhed upward.

“I'm cumming!”

Her cumming on my dick felt so good, it was going to make me cum.

“I'm going to too.” I said as her legs let me go.

She pushed me backwards and out of her, but quickly got to her knees grabbing onto me, stroking me.

The feeling was coming. I was cumming. I've never had such a strong orgasm before. I sprayed outward, so much. It was a thick load, all over her face and hair. Red, black, and white. I was spent.

She began giggling, still rubbing me and making me squirm with how sensitive it was, when a voice came.

“What the fuck?!”

I turned to see the person who came through the door into this whole scene.

What the fuck…?!

It was another woman in the spitting image of the red queen Alicent.

Um, What?

“Oh hiya Queenie.”

The Alicent in front of me stood up, cum covered and laughing as her body changed. Her boobs got smaller as did her whole physique. A petite build compared to the queen's curves. She seemed a little younger than the queen but had pure white hair.

“Hatty you bitch?! What the hell!” screamed Alicent super pissed, “Disgusting! Humiliating!”

“Oh what? I took care of all your problems like you asked.” said Hatty cleaning herself off with the bed blankets. I scrambled to put my clothes back on.

“What is going on?” I asked.

I really had no fucking idea.