Phan Smut : )

Dan was in his room on his laptop scrolling twitter, when out of no where he hears the front door of the apartment slam shut. "Daniel James Howell, where the fuck are you." It's Phil. His voice of dominance scares Dan slightly, but also kind of turns him on. "In my room," Dan yells back. "Why?" He hears footsteps getting closer and closer then just stop right outside his door. "I have a question," Phil states. "Do you have clothes on?" Dan is getting rather flustered by this sudden remark. "Um, yes?" Phil opens the door right after the words leave Dan's mouth. "Wrong answer. Take them off." Dan sees the smirk of sexual tension on Phil's face. He puts his phone and laptop under the bed and does what he says. "Yes, sir." He says rather happily and with a smirk of udder satisfaction. Phil goes over towards Dan, lifts his chin so he is looking into Phil's eyes and says, "Excuse me?" Dan looks afraid by Phil suddenly being so dominant, but actually is enjoying every second. "Yes," he hesitates to make Phil angry. "...Daddy." Phil is so turned on by that two syllable word that he immediately takes his shirt off. "Work faster." Phil says when he notices Dan is having trouble with a button on his white shirt. "It's not working, babe. Help m-" Phil cut him off by ripping the shirt open, popping almost every single button off. "That works too." Dan says smiling. Phil covers Dan's mouth and, with lust in his eyes, growls, "Don't.Speak." Dan noticed that Phil's usually ocean blue eyes have gone to a dark grey. "Do you understand me, Howell?" Dan nodded. Phil took Dan's hand and had him stand up and started removing Dan's black trousers. After he got his pants off, Phil took off his boyfriend's cheetah print boxers. Dan stood there completely naked and Phil just stepped back and gazed at what was all his own. Phil smirked and looked Dan straight in the eye when Phil noticed he was already almost completely hard. Phil kept his own pants on, but had them unbuttoned. He started kissing Dan's neck, moaning through kisses to make it more intimate. He found Dan's sweet spot and started biting and sucking it roughly, causing Dan's to moan. "Ah fuck, babe." Phil stopped and looked at Dan, "What did I say about speaking?" Dan was silent. Phil went back to his neck and snaked his hand down to his member. Stroking it slightly causing Dan to moan softly. "Oh my god. Holy fuck." Dan thought to himself, not speaking aloud because he knew Phil would stop. Dan started clawing at Phil's neck and back with his nails. Phil whispered to Dan, "Okay baby. Go for it." Motioning down for Dan to take off Phil's pants. Dan started kissing Phil's lips and slowly made a trail of kisses all the way down to his waist. He started lowering Phil's pants and let out Phil's member. Phil was completely hard, as was Dan by this point, and Dan started kissing the tip of Phil's member. Phil grabbed Dan by the hair gently and started moaning softly. Dan licked up and down the shaft, making it nice and slippery. Then all at once, took Phil completely in his mouth. Phil moaned Dan's name loudly. Dan kept the motion smooth and quick for a good while, until Phil stopped him and said, "Daniel, get up." Dan obeyed his order and stood up. "Get on the bed." Dan looked at Phil knowing where this was going and smirked before getting on his hands and knees on the bed. Phil reached in drawer of the bed side table and took out the lube. He put some on his fingers and circled Dan's hole. Dan started to moan Phil's name but stopped and looked at Phil, who said, "You have permission." Dan automatically started moaning and growling Phil's name loudly. Phil asked Dan, "Ready for one, babe?" Dan nodded quickly. Phil entered one finger in Dan sending a mixture of pain and pleasure through Dan's organs. Phil started slowly then pumped faster and faster causing Dan to start sweating. "I'm ready for more, baby, go. Give me what I need." Phil added another finger, followed by another. Starting slowly again, Phil fingered Dan's ass until Phil thought he was loose enough. Before Phil could ask a question Dan said, "Now. Give it to me now, Philip." Phil said to Dan, "I'm in charge here, but I'll listen to that." Phil took his fingers out, grabbed the lube, put it all over his member, and circled Dan's hole with the tip, making Dan want it. "PHIL GO." And with that one order out of Dan's mouth, Phil rammed his dick into Dan's tight ass. Dan screamed with pleasure. Phil started fucking him harder and faster than ever. Dan started yelling, "Fuck, Phil. HARDER." That made Phil grab the back of Dan's neck and shove Dan's face into the pillow. Dan's always had a kink for rough play like that. Phil started moaning loudly and fucking Dan harder and harder until he was almost over his limit. Phil paused, took Dan in his arms, and held his boyfriend over himself. Dan looked at him and asked, "Is this what you want?" "Fuck yes, Daniel. Ride me like a fucking horse." Phil said, with complete lust in his throat. "My pleasure, daddy." Dan replied. Dan got up on Phil's lap, took Phil completely into his ass, and started bouncing up and down so hard and fast. Phil started screaming, "YES. BABY. FUCKING RIDE ME HARDER." Dan smirked while loud moans escaped his lips. Phil was about to burst when he said, "FUCK BABY. RIDE DADDY HARDER." Dan started bouncing as hard as he could. Dan screamed, "Phil! I'm gonna cum! Baby, I'm so close!" "Me too, baby boy." Phil growled through clenched teeth with his eyes closed. Then with one last bounce, they both came undone. They both started moaning in sync with each other. Dan leaned his forehead on Phil's. When their breathing finally calmed down, they both got in bed and Phil whispered, "Hey Dan?" Dan replied, "Yes baby?" Phil looked in his eyes and hesitated before saying, ever so quietly, "This was the most fun I've ever had."