Oc has superspeed

Oc was a street racer until he was in a horrible crash when racing. No one helped him or even called for help, he was left for dead stuck under his car.

When he woke he was stuck under his car as it leaked all over him. Nitrous Oxide seeped into his wounds merging with his DNA.

he manages to get out from under his car, and he goes home.

When he gets up in the morning and drops a glass of water time seems to freeze. But unknownly to him when he was in the crash and the Nitrous Oxide seeped into his body, he gained superspeed so it wasn't time freezing he was just going fast.

Discovering that he has powers is a shock but not wanting to be experimented on he keeps it to himself.

He rents and old Wearhouse in the middle of no where and starts experimenting with his powers.

(Immense superhuman speed, agility, and reflexes, accelerated healing,vibrating and phasing through objects.)

When he discovers he can read at superspeed he goes to an old library when it's closed and after making sure there are no cameras he goes through all the books reading at superspeed.

He retains the information because he has an photographic memory

Wanting to use his powers for good and getting inspiration from comic books he makes an outfit.

He becomes a vigilante.

The first person he killed was after an amber alert was issued about a little girl being kidnapped, So he runs all over the city using his ability to vibrate through things to go through buildings. He does this for hours until he finds the little girl and the man that took her about to rape her, he almost looses control but he grabs the little girl and takes her to the nearest police station before running back to the creep before vibrating his hand through his heart killing him.

With him running all over the city and returning the girl to the police station, cameras were able to catch him so now it's on the news that their is someone with superspeed running around and that he saved a little girl from a Pedophile.