~Chapter Fifteen~

(Ian's Point of View)

I was in bed watching some stupid reality show, when I felt a sharp pain in my abdomen. That's when I also felt the water, this couldn't be possible. They were supposed to induce me to help me go into labor. "Anthony! Anthony!" I cry out. 

I've never felt this kind of pain in my life before and I've also never seen Anthony rush so quickly into a room before. "What's wrong kitten?" Anthony looks down. "I need to call Mari."

"No time," I grunt as I felt the first one crown. Anthony pulls my pants off and spreads my legs apart. He grabs blankets, some ribbon, and scissors. He pushes two fingers inside me.

"Try to push my fingers out," he instructs me, I felt something rip through me as I did what I was told to do.

***

Two boys and one girl, Landon, Peyton, and Helena. Helena had my blue eyes and soft light brown hair, Peyton and Landon were copies of Anthony right down to the same goofy smirk and dimple. I felt bumps on Helena's head, I instantly knew she had carried on my gene.

"Anthony, Helena has gotten my cat gene," I point at the nubs on her a head.

"So now I got two cute nekos?" Anthony was treating this conversation like it was, like a baby kitten being born.

"You- Jerk! Her whole life was ruined before she was born and it is all my fault," I cry.

"Well I have a friend named Phil, who happens to have a teaching degree and a masters in almost everything, he might be willing to teach the kids. How would that sound?" Damn it! Why does Anthony always find a way to push my buttons.

"We should really call Mari."