~Chapter Fourteen~

A/N: There will be smut. ;P

(Cry's Point of View)

((Smut))

Pewds was smiling down at me, I could of sworn I felt my heart miss a beat. I look to the ground. For a month or two Felix was nothing but kind to me, not even my parent (aka: my father) treated me like this. I felt for the first time in my life free and happy; it was almost complete.

"Cry?" Felix looks at me with concern. "What are you thinking about?"

"You." I say kind of bluntly. "And how good you are to me. I love you."

He hugs me from behind. "I love you too, Ryan." He uses my real name and that was unusual, it was only used when he wanted something. "I want you Ryan."

My eyes widen, I felt like putty in his hold. Felix was kissing up and down my neck, causing me to moan a little. His hands slide down my sides and find their way to my pants buttons.

He slides my jeans down."Jag älskar dig (I love you)," he speaks his native language, I find it pretty sexy.

"Say more," I grunt as his hands go up and down my cock.

"Jag ska knulla dig så hårt tills du inte kan gå nästa sorg (I'm going to fuck you so hard till you can't walk the next mourning)," the words roll off his tongue like butter. I knew how to translate them because my mother was Swedish and my father was American. My mother taught me Swedish when my father wasn't home.

Felix lubricates his fingers with his own saliva. He pushes one finger into me, then adds another, and he then slides in the third finger. I whimper, Felix looks down at me with a smirk across his face. "I'm going to go in." Felix has set us up in missionary style.

He shoves all of him into me, I cry and he kiss my leaving small love marks on my neck. The pain was soon replaced with pleasure and a moan escapes the back of my throat. He finally starts to move up and down, and his pace started to pick up.

"Felix," I scream and tug his hair. Sweat is beading is forehead, our sweaty bodies rub against each other. Felix strokes my member and the pre-cum fluid exits my body.

"Ryan," he calls out my name. I moan as I feel my climax coming.

"I'm gonna cum," I screech.

"Hold it for a little bit longer," Felix screams.

Felix came into me, cum was dripping out of my hole. He strokes my member and I came into his hands. He licks his fingers afterwords, "ummm." He reaches his hand towards me to give it a try.

(-Smut Over-)

A/N: Sorry another short chapter, I have writer's block and I'm going on vacation soon, I won't be able to update in three weeks. I'm also addicted to the TV show Sherlock. I <3 it so much. ^-^ Bye -Olivia