"I'm so sorry." Hana lifted her head, seeing the tear stains on Jeno's shirt. Jeno looked at the girl with confusion. "Why are you apologizing?" He asked softly, wiping her tears. "I came back to the academy and was so rude to everyone. Everyone was excited to see me again, but I acted like I wasn't. I remember you approached me asking why I was such a bitch." The girl laughed with teary eyes recalling the moment. Jeno rubbed his nape in embarrassment. "I hated you so much at that time. You made Jisung cry because you ignored him!"

"I didn't ignore him on purpose! I had my airpods in, I was trying to choreograph in my head!" Hana defended herself when she realized why Jisung cried. "You still made him cry!" Jeno retorted back to her response. Hana couldn't hold in her laughter seeing the pure disbelief in Jeno's face. The girl bursted out laughing, falling back. Jeno panicked thinking she was going to bang her head. His hand darted out to break her fall, catching her mid fall. Their eyes met, surprising her mid laugh. Her eyes darted across his face, avoiding his gaze.

He pushed her up to sit up right. "Stop hurting your back, your shoulder is already tired of you." He nagged at her. "Now I know why I hate you, Lee Jeno." Hana scoffed with the mention of her shoulder. "Yah. You can't be saying that after you kissed me DoHa." Jeno was hurt by her words.

"I know we're nothing to one another right now but you can't look me in the eyes and tell me you hate me after earlier. As much as you don't want to admit it, I know you are developing feelings." Am I developing feelings for him?

— — —

"You like her don't you." Jaemin spoke up among the chaos of the kids chasing each other around the arena. Jaemin's words took Jeno by surprise. Nothing could ever get past Jaemin. Jeno didn't reply, he averted his gaze to Hana's figure chasing Minjoon and Mijoo who were giggling brightly.

"Are you going to do it?" Jaemin asked, waving his hand in front of Jeno's eyes to get his attention.

"We kissed the other night." Jeno blurted out.

Jaemin, who was enjoying his Vietnamese coffee, choked violently hearing Jeno's words. "Excuse me?" Jaemin shrieked, realizing he spilled his coffee on his shirt. Jeno put his face in his hands, sitting there for a moment. Jaemin stared at the male in disbelief that it took him days to tell his own best friend. Jaemin sat there for a moment putting the two pieces together. "Was that why you weren't in your room the other day?"

Jeno was awoken by the buzzing right by his ear. He sleepily answered the call without looking at the caller ID.

"Yah. Open the door." Jeno opened his eyes to see who was calling.

Jae

Jeno shot up realizing who it was. Hana jolted awake from the sudden movement. Jeno ran to her door, looking out at the peephole to see Jaemin standing at his door.

"Hello? Are you dead there?" Jaemin's voice called out from the phone, bringing Jeno's attention back to the call. "Uh no. Can you get me some coffee from the lobby? My leg hurts too much to go down." Jeno replied hoping he would fall for it. Jaemin sighed. "Be glad you're my best friend." Jaemin hung up the call, leaving Jeno's door. Jeno waited for the sound of the elevator closing before making a run for his room.

"You- Her- Oh my god." Jaemin stuttered realizing why Jeno didn't open the door for him that morning. It also explained why Hana had thrown Jeno's hoodie in his face when they gathered for warm ups. Hana had used the excuse he had left it on the stage the night before. Jaemin thought Jeno was asleep in his room that night, thinking nothing much of it then. Now everything was making sense. "Did you guys .. you know?" Jaemin whispered in Jeno's ear.