Chapter 17: Longquan Sword Hearing the World

On the 14th day, Ye Yang couldn't wait any longer. He took the Longquan sword that had not been completely ground in his hand and repeatedly chopped, chopped, and chopped, and it was enough for him to become addicted.

In order to test the sharpness of the Longquan Sword, Ye Yang asked a craftsman to take a piece of wood as thick as an arm and insert it into the soil, and then he swung the Longquan Sword and slashed hard at the wood.

"Shu" the wood was cut off neatly, and all the craftsmen were stunned. Even the normally calm and reserved Military Supervisor was shocked by this sharp Longquan sword.

It was the first time they had seen such a sharp sword that could cut wood directly, which was something they had never heard of before.

Ye Yang found another stone with the sword, and immediately slashed at the stone with the Longquan sword.

Everyone was stunned, and just as they were about to speak out to stop it, who knew that there was a crisp sound of "Zheng", and the stone fragments flew all over, but the sword body was not damaged in the slightest.

Everyone looked at the intact Longquan Sword in Ye Yang's hands, and almost dropped their eyes in shock.

The sword didn't break when it was chopped on the stone, the toughness of the blade is too strong, right?

At this moment, everyone was in awe of Ye Yang, and finally understood why Ye Yang asked them to fold and forge the iron block repeatedly. Only in this way can the toughness of the blade be increased so that it is not easy to break.

Ye Yang glanced at the shaved stone tip and nodded with satisfaction. He glanced at the blade again. Although there was a small gap, it did not affect the appearance.

He pulled out a hair, put it on the blade and blew a breath, and found that the hair was intact, a little embarrassing.

"Master Concubine Ye, what are you doing?"

The craftsmen stepped forward and looked at Ye Yang's series of movements with puzzled expressions.

Ye Yang coughed lightly to hide the embarrassment on his face, and then said with a serious face:

"The really good Longquan sword, the blade is sharp enough to blow off the hair."

"Hey!"

Blow-dry hair can be broken, how sharp does this need to be?

"Everyone, it takes several months to really build a good sword, especially the last step of grinding takes more than ten days to grind, but because our time is tight, we have to stop now, but with this sword Longquan sword can also easily cut off Huang Yu's black iron sword."

Ye Yang paused for a while and continued:

"Everyone, you still have a long time, you can move towards better development, I hope you will soon forge a powerful sword. A magical weapon that can break hair and cut iron like mud."

Everyone listened to Ye Yang's inspiring words, and they were full of energy and moved towards the goal of blowing hair and cutting iron like mud.

In the afternoon, Jun Yi, who was just about to rest after finishing his government affairs, learned that the Military Supervisor was being interviewed. He was very much looking forward to Longquan Sword, and he couldn't sit still, so he got up and left the government affairs hall.

He walked out of the government affairs hall, and saw the Military Supervisor walking hurriedly holding a large tray.

Since the tray was covered with a red cloth, covering the entire sword body, leaving only the hilt outside, so Jun Yi didn't know what the sword under the red cloth looked like?