LAYING OUT THE STORY

This is the vague concept for what I have, please, if you think this is plagiarism or a copyright violation, please tell me!!

Main Character (MC) is a baker in a small, private town/whatever the Greeks called them. (City-state?) This town was created by the Greek Gods because there isn't enough worshipers in the modern age, so the people have no idea that they technically aren't Greek. (Also, magic stuff so the Americans don't find out. This place is in Texas, it's kind of like Ogygia (I also don't know how to spell that and I don't feel like looking it up right now) in the sense of 'it's there, but no one can find it')

MC is a runaway son of some important people (also don't know what they're called) and is basically hiding from them because they sucked and they were abusive. (It's Greek Mythology, most parents were awful to their kids)

MC works as a baker (they had those, right? BREAD??) and then finds himself with two mortalized Greek Gods (Hades and Apollo, because yea) that 'convinced' (read: forced) MC to bring them halfway across the world to Greece.

Now, MC is being forced to go into the modern world and realize that trauma isn't 'a totally weird phase' and wow, men are hot. (-a lesbian) MC finds friends that help him get to Greece, while they discover what turned these idiots of gods into mortals and why. (spoiler alert: it's Typhon, he's trying to overthrow Olympus again)

Also, MC totally falls for one of his friends, and they don't get together till the second book because I hate myself.

Anyways, once they get to Greece, they have to get the gods up Mount Olympus so they can regain their dignity- I mean divinity, and then our MC and his friends have to fight Typhon and MC's love interest gets killed to save them all, but Hades does him a solid and with Apollo's help, (also MC's sweet tears, because Disney?) they are able to bring the love interest back to life and MC almost kills him again.

Please ask questions! I need help figuring out the plot! (The characters will be in the next chapter)