Away from my man

As I was walking down the street, a car pulled up besides me. The passenger window rolled down to reveal Jimmy grinning at me. "Hello, Beautiful." he said. I got in the car and sat in silence. "Look it can't be that bad. You're just living with me. Come on, we can be a family. Me, you, and Emma." he said stroking my hair. "Maybe. If I have to live with you, I'll have to make the best of it." I said. "So...can I have a kiss?" he said smiling. "Um..." I sighed. "Sure" Then we kissed before the car started. Then we drove to his house. Technically, it wasn't a house. It was a 12-room mansion with 8 full baths. "Why you got a house so big for only one person?" I said impressed. " You know just in case we have kids!" he said trying to make sure where I'm going at. "Ha funny. Emma, baby, how are you?" I said as Emma was crawling towards me.

    I woke up next to Jimmy but this time, I wasn't afraid or ready to get up at all. 'DING DONG' "Who could be at the door this early in the morning?" I said. "It's 10 o'clock in the morning, Angel. But I'll get it." he said. He put on some clothes and got the door. It was Roman, John Cena, Daniel Bryan, and the rest of The Shield. "Hey guys, what's up?" Jimmy said. " Can we come in?" Roman asked. "Sure" he said as he opened the door wider. " You know what happened yesterday, Jimmy?" Roman asked. "No. What?" Jimmy said sounding concerned. "Angelica broke up with me. Talkin' 'bout she wants to find to find another father for Emma." he said. "Which I completely understand, but I looked down and seen a ring on her finger. Then I thought about it, that was the same ring I saw on you dresser. You gave it to her, didn't you? You kidnapped Emma, then told Angelica to break up with me to get Emma back. Didn't you?" he said as he was trying to control his temper. " I have no idea what you are talking about." Jimmy said trying to sound believable. "Where is she, Jimmy?" he said yelling. John Cena snook away upstairs to find Emma and Angelica. He came back with Emma. "Jimmy, Emma is gone!" I said as I came downstairs in a silk robe half naked. "Angelica!" Roman said. "Roman!?" I said surprised. "Come on, we're going home." he said grabbing my wrist down the stairs motioning towards the door. "I can't." I said trying pull back on Roman's grip. "Why?" he said. "Because he put my past against me." I said. "It's not that bad."Jimmy said. " It's not bad?!" I asked yelled at him. "What are you trying to say?" Jimmy asked. "I had to give him up!" I shouted. "Angel, who did you have to give up?" Roman said hugging me. "It's not that hard." said Jimmy. "Then, why don't you tell them? He is your son." I said to Jimmy.