Smackdown

• Dedicated to Ariana, Amayah, and Naomi

In this episode of Angel

Angelica wins tickets to WWE Smackdown and she meets someone she never thought she'll meet again.

After dropping off Veronica at her rustic cabin, I decided to go home after a long day of shopping. On the radio, they were playing a game called Smarter than a smartphone. "We've been doing a lot of research about this topic, and we have a very surprising answer. The question is about 80% of parents forget this on Christmas Day? The prize is 4 free tickets to Friday night Smackdown. " the radio host announced. "I think I know the answer. I'm gonna call in." I said. "Hello and welcome to Smarter than a smartphone. What's the answer?"he said in a preppy voice. "Is it batteries?"I asked."Yes, you are correct. You just won 4 tickets to Friday night Smackdown. Congratulations!" he said."Yeah,I got tickets to Smackdown. Hey what should I wear? I figure that out later. Yay!"I said.

On Friday night, Me, Veronica, and a couple other friends went to our V.I.P seats at Manhattan Center."Come on, our seats are down here."I said. "Angel, you might meet your ex boyfriend tonight, Jimmy. " Veronica said teasingly. "Veronica, don't say that. You know Jimmy and I aren't on speaking terms. Now, shush. The show is about to start."I said getting irritated. The show started on the big screen with a group called The Shield and you wouldn't believe who was in the group. "What the hell."I said said in surprise. "Isn't that the guy from Nike?", Veronica asked. I just nodded because I was surprised. Then John Cena, Big E Langston, and Mark Henry came out and went into the ring. They started capping on The Shield talking about how they hid behind each other so they won't lose each week. Then The Shield came down the stairs, my side of the stairs. He was walking down the stairs when he stopped and noticed me."Girl from Nike, right?" he asked. I just nodded."Meet me at the very end of the show, okay?"he said."Yeah, Sure.", I said still surprised. Then he just kept on going towards the ring. Roman got the microphone and threw it at John Cena's head. They started to fight. I was really only watching Roman. What was I going to say, what I was going to do.

At the end of the show, I walked down the empty stadium toward the ring that Roman was already in."Nike then here. You're just everywhere aren't you? So you miss me?"he asked. "Miss you. I don't know." I said walking around the ring. "What? You wrestle?"he asked. "No. Its just..."I said hesitating. "It's just what?"he said holding my hand. "Its just my ex boyfriend brought me here for a date once."I answered."Oh. You see him tonight?"he asked. "Yeah, I didn't want to though."I said looking at the floor. "So you need a ride home?"he asked. "No but I can get your number though."I said smiling at him."Here."he said as he was getting some paper and writing it down."You got a really pretty smile."he said."Thanks. See you around,Reigns."I said while getting out the ring."Like the view . Hey, what is your name?"he said chuckling."Angelica but friends call me Angel."I yelled from the middle of the stairs."Angelica." he said softly.

On the next episode of Angel

Roman calls Angelica to go on their first date and things happen.

Author's note

I just wanted to thank you for reading Angel. I care so much that you are reading my story. That's all I really wanted to say. Also please review. I would take negative and positive reviews. I just want to hear what you think about it. Thanks!