Geto Suguru x Male Reader/OC

Name: Y/n L/nHeight: 5'9Gender: MaleHair color: light brownEye color: dark brownBody shape: slim, lean figure

Name: Y/n L/n
Height: 5'9
Gender: Male
Hair color: light brown
Eye color: dark brown
Body shape: slim, lean figure

Name: Y/n L/nHeight: 5'9Gender: MaleHair color: light brownEye color: dark brownBody shape: slim, lean figure

Lets try this shit again, shall we?

________________________________
Year 2006

Typical.

It was hardly a coincidence that Suguru and Y/n had yet again run into each other on his mission...

Y/n's lean form reclined against the rough-textured brick wall of the alley the two were in. Arms nonchalantly folded over his chest and legs casually crossed at the ankles, his lazy gaze was locked on Suguru with unwavering interest.

From his vantage point, Y/n observed Suguru as he masterfully exterminated a curse; a captivating yet repulsive sight it was. With a small tilt of his head, Y/n raised his eyebrows and pursed his lips—letting out a low-pitched whistle in sarcastic astonishment. Right after, he let a slow clap sound and mouthed the word 'wow'.

Suguru's dark, thin eyes blinked before he stood up straight and swiped splattered curse blood off his cheek with two fingers. Just slightly, he turned his head to peek back at Y/n—a small gesture of acknowledgment.

Making eye contact with the other teen, Y/n chuckled at Suguru's poker face, unable to help how amusing he found it; how amusing he found Suguru whenever that façade he put up was gone while he was killing curses.

"Suguru-senpaaai~ Did you miss your underclassman?" Y/n playfully taunted, leaning off the brick wall as his arms dropped from his chest and made their way into his uniform pockets.

His lop-sided grin grew, reveling in the sound of his own voice. "Looks like the higher-ups gave us a mission on the same path once again...eh?"

The dark-haired boy saw right through Y/n's act, pretending that this was just another little twist of fate that brought them together again. This wasn't their first rodeo, and Suguru knew Y/n enough to understand that he was voluntarily accompanying him.