PART 1

Author pov- it was a new morning the sun was shining brightly showing it's beauty to the world. The birds were singing with there melodious voice everyone was indulge in there works . But someone's life was not going smoothly well have a look yourself.

( YN pov ) -

Yn- ahhh you moron can't you shut up for few minutes can't you see the princess is trying to have some beauty sleep ( she growled in annoyance ) then she opened her one eye lazily just to see the time and once she saw it her eyes widened as they will kiss mother earth
anytime soon.. she jumped from the bed and landed on her Butts on the floor..

Yn- oh my Holy mother I am late again for my job agghhh.. why God why..?? Why is that always me.. !? Why you made me a lazy and sleepy ass ?? She tried to stand up from the floor but again twisted her leg and landed on bed . She whimpered in pain and then somehow managed to do her morning routine while cursing herself mentally..

After coming to the cafe for her shift. As she entered her bestie smacked her head..

Yn- ouch ahh bestiee stop it !!

Bestie- yahh bitch why were you late again huh.. you again woke up late didn't you ? She said looking suspiciously at her..

Yn just gave her a mischievous smile fidgeting with her fingers..

Bestie- ahh nevermind I got my answer ( she said and rolled her eyes )

After sometimes while they both were working Ms.Lee ( the owner of the cafe ) calls yn and says there's a customer who sat in the corner he looks like he's a wealthy young man treat him well.. yn nodded and went to the man who Ms.Lee was saying about..

When yn looked at him he was really young.. he looked like he's in his early twenties too not so old from her . His personality was giving a classy vibe.. he looked like a wealthy CEO ..

He was in formal dress. Black leather shoes, black pants and black well ironed shirt also wearing a new edition Rolex watch. His sleeves were rolled up giving a slight view of his left tattooed arm. Jet black hairs all settled perfectly. He was working on his tab. After a good minute of staring at his handsome face and body yn finally decided to say something..

She cleared her throat drawing the young man's attention. He looked at her and for a moment she felt she forgot how to breath when her eyes met with his brown orbs . The man actually looked nothing less then a Greek god.. his sharp features, honey glazed skin , beautiful doe eyes complimented his looks .. he looked like a masterpiece created by god..

Somehow gathering her courage After coming out of her reverie she finally managed to say..

Yn- good morning sir.. what would you like to have ?

The man replied casually - a cup of expresso .. his cold voice sounded melodious to her ears..

Yn- umm ok sir ..thank you.. ( she bowed and left )

When she went inside to make his coffee her bestie said..

Bestie- well that's a very hot man bitch.. she said and smirked .. yn smiled and nodded.. then she went to him with his expresso..

Yn- sir your order..

The man nodded his head and gestured her to put it on table . Still busy in his work. She placed it infront of him with few cookies..

??- can you give me the bill ? He said still looking at his tablet..

Yn- yes sir .. let me bring it ..
The man simply nodded his head..

After sometimes she brought the bill till then he has finished the cookies and was sipping on his expresso..she gave him the bill and he paid it and took his things and went away...

After sometimes ( timeskip ) -

Author pov -
The majestic gate opened and few black cars entered the jeon mansion.. All the guards bowed in respect to their boss and no one dared to make an eye contact with there boss everyone's eyes were stuck on the ground..

-----

He was standing there in his office room looking out of the glass wall drowning within his thoughts. Suddenly two mens entered the office room bickering like kids ..

??- I told you to do that. Why didn't you complete it ?

??- do it yourself alien .. he scoffed

??- yahh jimin how dare you bitch.. I'm kim taehyung not an alien..

Jimin- yeah yeah whatever.. he said and shrugged his shoulder..

They reached towards the man whose back was facing them..

Taehyung cleared his throat to catch his attention and said..

Taehyung- we got to know that the mafia king visited a local cafe today.. was there something special jungkook ? He asked being curious..

Jungkook turned towards them with a blank face and replied coldly ..

Jungkook- No hyung I was passing from there and thought to grab a coffee..

Jimin- well this is very strange.. I feel that there is any other reason.. ( he smirked and teased the younger one..) we got to know that the girls who worked there are really pretty .. ( he looked at taehyung and said.. ) I think we should grab a coffee from there too .. what do you say bro ??

Taehyung just shook his head annoyed with his shit..

Jungkook- come on hyung you fuck girls every now and then and now you're even eyeing them huh.. he said annoyed by jimin ..

Jimin - the more girls the more the pleasure is .. he smirked and said proudly ..

Jungkook took a deep sigh and said..

Jungkook- how was you guys mission..?

Taehyung- it was fabulous just like us .. he grinned proudly.. jungkook nodded in approval..

Taehyung nudged Jimin's shoulder as he was smiling while daydreaming..

Taehyung- come out of your hallucination bitch.. we have work let's go .. he said pulling jimin with him out of the office .. while jimin cursed him under his breath..