"That's not all, there's something else going on, what is it? Are you okay?" Erin asked.

"Yeah, I'm all good, I promise." I said, lifting my head up and giving them all a fake smile. I knew it was a lie, and I knew they knew it was a lie too.

"Well, we have the final measurements, you are good to take the dress off and we just need the final payment and we are all good until the dress is ready to be picked up." Helen, the woman who had been helping me since the beginning, said happily as she walked back into the area. 

"Thank you." I said, giving her a soft smile and walking back into the change room, she followed me in and helped me out of the dress, hanging it up properly back in the bag. She left the change room with the dress for me to get changed again into my shorts and t shirt. I walked out of the change room to see the three girls looking at their phones before seeing me,

"I hope you know how beautiful you look in that dress. I can't wait to see Jamie's face when he see's you." Callie said, smiling softly at me. I could tell she was beating around the bush, she knew that there was something wrong and she didn't want to say the wrong thing. 

"Is this really the dress you want, Sky? You didn't seem very happy wearing it." Erin asked as she stood up and put a hand on my arm. 

"Yeah, it is. I love it. I promise the dress is not the problem."

"So there is a problem! Did something happen between you two? Do you not want to marry him anymore?" Emerson asked.

"What?" I asked immediately. "Yes, yes I definitely want to marry him, I'm just stressed lately, I have a lot on my plate." I replied. The girls all followed me out to the cash register where Helen was waiting for us, and I paid the remainder costs for the dress. 

"Wanna go out for dinner or something?" Callie asked as we got outside to the parking lot. 

"I would love to, but I have to get home to study, I have an exam tomorrow." I said. It was the first time I get to even step foot into my college, I was meeting up with Caleb before the exam so he could show me around and introduce me to our classmates face to face. 

"So do I unfortunately." Emerson agreed. 

"We should plan something sometime then." Callie said.

"That would be fun, gives me a break from the kid, reminds me that I'm not pregnant." Erin said, laughing a little bit. She's due at the end of next month, I get another niece! 

"It needs to be before you pop then." I laughed a little bit. We all said our goodbyes for each other and got into our cars, driving home. I was staying at Jamie's parent's house even whilst he wasn't there, my parents turned my bedroom into an office so this was my only choice, not like it was a bad one or anything. When I got back to the house no one was there, so I just went upstairs and started studying for my exam. 

"Skyler!" Caleb screeched happily as he saw me walk into the front door of the main building at Humber College. 

"Hi Caleb!" I exclaimed. We gave each other a hug and he immediately started showing me around. 

"Showing around a new student?" A girl asked Caleb as we passed by her. 

"Not quite, you know the girl who still joins all of our classes from Zoom?" Caleb asked. 

"Yeah?" She asked.

"This is her." He responded, with a big smile on his face. 

"Oh no way! Skyler? Anaheim Ducks, NHL, Skyler?" She asked.