Total Eclipse of the Heart.. vampire story

You stole my heart . You took me to another world when you took me in that darkened room. What do I do now that I have shadows upon my heart. I go back to the same place, hoping to find you there lurking. Why does my soul want you so bad when I've only had you once. I lust over you. Over someone I don't know.
Shadows play me for a fool. I sit in the back with my eyes focused on the door. After an hour, I almost give up, but there you are, walking towards me in a haze of Gray. I almost want to get up from the table, but I don't want to show you that I've been lusting over you. You come to me with an outstretched arm. I give you my hand I move you take me to that room hidden in the back. You whisper words I barely hear.
"I have been craving you." He whispered. 
His darkened eyes draw me in. Heat radiates from his body. His eyes tell me to undress. I unbuckle my pants, and I pulled the belt out. I unbutton them and let them fly down my long, slender legs. There, I have nothing on but a buttoned up shirt and my boxers. He looks me up and down before he falls to his knees. There, he pulls my boxers down. After a long moment, his mouth is upon my dick. There in his mouth, his tongue flickers upon the head of my penis. A weird sensation Sturgis through my body. Two pointy teeth rub against my cock. Now I know why I am in a trance. This is a Louisiana vampire.
I am here for it. I shiver as he deep-throats me. Lust plays upon us. Passion inflames us. Or at least me. He moves off my manhood as he dose his fang rubs against my hard cock. As a weird feeling comes over me.
I'm lost. I'm floating. In another world, dose he take me. Trapped in his lust. He kisses the head of my dick he gets up and turns me around and leans over a chair. there, he roughly places his manhood in me. After a second he is pounding me like a stake. His dick pulsates within me. Pleasure erupts within me sending pleasure to the ends of me. I hold tight to the chair. Our flesh pounds together in a clapping sound of lust. He comes within me. Then pulls out. Like a man on a mission. Searching for something more.
He turns me around and come for my lips. He parts my lips, and his tongue finds the inside of my mouth. He taste of copper and sugar. Sweet and tangy is he. He moves from my lips to my neck there he jabs me. I try to cry out but am breathless. Speechless. I love the feeling. After a long moment, I feel weak. He pulls out of me and places me on the chair. After a short moment, I fade into darkness.
An hour later, I awake to him gone. But I feel a constant to him. A pull that has me wanting to find him. But as I get up, I fall down back to the chair. Weakness feels my body. I place my hand on the table next to me. There is a letter. I read it, "Take this money, find a dark hotel room and stay. I will find you tomorrow night." I do as he said when I gain my strength I go and wait for tomorrow night.