The Beginning Time

Start from the beginning

'Well, my name is Isaiah Jelavić. I'm her son, nice to meet you all.' he introduces himself rather shyly, feeling nervous by the students' stares.

Koro Sensei removes his attention from the woman for one second, staring at the boy. 'Welcome Isaiah.' the blonde smiles when his teacher says his name correctly. 'You can sit on the empty desk beside Karma. Please raise your hand, Karma.'

'Will do teach.' A red-haired boy raises his hand with a small smirk. Isaiah nods at the teacher and hurries to sit down on his chair, done with the stares he is receiving.

The boy puts his bag down listening to Karasuma explain to his new classmates about his mom's job as an English teacher.

'Pssst. Hey!'

He looks up from the ground his eyes meeting the ones from the redhead from before. 'Yeah? What's up?'

Karma leans slightly to the side giving the male a wide grin. 'Names Karma, how do you pronounce your name? It's quite unique, no?'

Isaiah smiles at the boy. 'I don't think your name is much better, Karma.' he whispers back while getting a pen out of his pencil case. 'I'll write it down in characters, so It'll be easier for you, okay?' the boy searches around in his bag before sighing, giving the boy an apologetic smile. 'I don't have any paper.'

The redhead raises an eyebrow. 'You come to school and don't bring anything to write on?' he asks, Isaiah doesn't know if he was teasing or not.

'Do you have anything on you?' he asks.

Karma shakes his head. 'Nope, I don't need to make notes.'

Isaiah's eyes travel back to his mother who is rubbing her cheek against Koro Sensei. He fights back an amused smile when looking at Karasuma who seemed to be struggling to hide his disgust at the woman while continuing his story.

'Here.' he glances back at Karma who is now holding his hand out. He opens his palm. 'This way I won't forget.'

Isaiah couldn't help but smile at him. 'You're cute.' he says nonchalantly as he presses on the end of his pen. 'You can say my name like this, Isa-iah...But I guess it's difficult when you speak Japanese.' he pulls back from the male's hand satisfied and Karma retreats his hand.

'Isaiah.' the redhead hums. 'Not that difficult.'

'Karma.' the blonde says teasingly. 'Also not that difficult.'

-

---

-

It definitely was strange, having an alien as a teacher. But oh well at least looking at him wasn't boring. The blonde sighs relieved when his teacher says they could go outside, to play a game or something.

'Hey, Isaiah right?' he looks at the blue-haired male in front of his desk who much to his surprise said his name correctly.

'Where does your name come from?' Another person asks and soon enough his desk is surrounded by people.

'It's a Serbian name, my mom's parents come from there.' he answers.

'Woah that's so cool!'

'Do you know any Serbian words?'

'Do you wanna play ball outside with us?' The blue haired male asks again with a sweet smile. 'My name's Nagisa Shiota, by the way.'

'Nice to meet you Nagisa.' he smiles at the boy as he stands up and nods. 'Sure, I would love to.'

His eyes widen when a girl links their arms together. 'I'm Rio Nakamura, I'll teach you how to play!' She says with a sly smile.

'Do you like pudding?' A girl with green hair asks excitedly making Isaiah chuckle slightly overwhelmed. 'I'm Kayano, nice to meet you.'