Three New Threats...

Start from the beginning

I looked at the deer intently, and it looked at me

KickinChicken: ...I'm surprised.

DangerDeer: Of what?

KickinChicken: I imagined you ugly, but now I see you and I realize that I fell short. You are uglier than I thought.

DangerDeer seemed to get angry and had prepared his hand to slap me, but HypnaHyena grabbed his wrist.

HypnaHyena: DangerDeer, this isn't the best way to start our deed. Let's talk for a tiny bit instead!

HypnaHyena went behind me and started caressing my cheeks, probably to calm me down.
But I was too tense.

HypnaHyena: Well...KickinChicken, right?

I was a bit surprised by that. I never suspected her knowing my name.
I tried to look behind me, but she gripped my head tight and stopped me from doing so.

HypnaHyena: The cool kid in the Smiling Critters...carefree, cool, reckless, courageous, a bit lazy sometimes, makes friends easily...hm, interesting...!

KickinChicken: What...?

I was getting calmer, and calmer.
Her touch was soft, warm, and soon calmed down. I wasn't as tense as before.
Her touch had something special, relaxing and hypnotic.

HypnaHyena: Hm...yes, I do sense something dark inside that head of yours. Is it...guilt? Remorse? Resentment? Anger? Depression?
...Fear?

KickinChicken: Hah! Anything but fear.

HypnaHyena: Are you sure? It actually looks more like fear...fear of...hm, makes sense...

KickinChicken: Once again, I'm not scared of you!

HypnaHyena: I've never said you were afraid of us...you fear something happening to that unicorn, right?

She wasn't wrong.
Deep down, I wasn't scared of being ambushed. I wasn't scared of being kidnapped, I wasn't scared of possibly being beaten to death.
My biggest fear was CraftyCorn's state.
I didn't know anything about her whereabouts. If she was being imprisoned, tortured or killed at this exact moment.
She could be already dead right now, somewhere.
That thought was what had me on edge. What would make my brain click and face anybody who would stand in my way.

HypnaHyena: Seems like I was correct. And here...there's someone else you're worried about.
Not just one...other four of them...
...but these two...oh.
You aren't worried about that adept anymore?

If by "adept", she meant PickyPiggy, then yes.
Even though I haven't seen her again, I have no sympathy for her.
I don't forgive her for going to the dark side. I don't forgive her for making us suffer.
And above all, I don't forgive her for possibly, if he wasn't lucky, being the cause of Bubba's death.
I doubt Bubba will fight back to Picky. Maybe using his brains, he outran Picky and is lost somewhere.