In one corner, there was a coffee bar, where a barista expertly crafted a cup of coffee for a customer. The scent of freshly roasted beans wafted through the air, adding to the sensory experience.

As Nine wandered through the space, she noticed an area designated for events and workshops. A group of people was gathered around a long table, learning how to make bread from scratch. The modern farmstall served not only as a place to purchase quality goods but also as a community hub for education and connection.

Overall, the design of the modern farmstall felt like a breath of fresh air, blending the timeless appeal of farm-fresh goods with the sleekness of contemporary design.

Her phone vibrating in her pocket caught her attention. She pulled it out and answered the call.

"You're quiet. Should I be worried?" Viv laughed.

"No, there is no need to be worried. Your timing is impeccable as always. Sinclair's hard drive has been retrieved." Nine walked out of the farmstall as she continued her conversation with Viv.

"That's good. I've been informed that you are gallivanting around on a wine farm. Babylonstoren, if I am not mistaken. Are you really on a wine tasting quest of some sort? I thought you didn't like alcohol?" Nine was in no mood to report back to Vivienne. She knew everything but liked to have Nine spell it out for her.

"Yes, I am. Anton, Marek, and their spawn are here as well. Anton insisted that they should join me. I also asked if they could bring someone else with them to help retrieve the hard drive," Nine informed her. She noticed that Tatum left the building and was looking around. She seemed satisfied when she spotted Nine and made her way over. Her hand disappeared into her jacket's pockets and pulled out a vape. That was repulsive.

"Oh? Who might this 'friend' be?" Viv questioned.

"Listen Doc, I'll call you later. Something just came up," and with that, Nine ended the call and stuffed her phone into her pocket.

"Why are you out here? The good stuff is in there," Tatum joked, pointing back at the wine tasting building and taking a long drag from her vape.

"You are quite the comedian. On another note, did you retrieve it?"

"Desigur, idiotule. I wouldn't be standing here if I didn't have it," Tatum snapped as she exhaled the smoke. "I assume that he is the ill-omened man fated to suffer by your hand?

"Indeed."

"Poor soul. When is his due date?" Tatum liked to stick her nose where it did not belong.

Nine unlocked her phone and went forward to pay Tatum for her effort. Money would definitely divert her attention from that question. The transaction was finalized by the soft chime coming from Tatum's phone. "For your trouble, and as always, thank you."

"Anytime! Oh, by the way, your keeper gave me a ring last night. She has a job for me. She didn't tell me what it is, and I don't care because the pay is always good," Tatum announced.

"Is that so. While you two are in contact, I want you to send the hard drive to her as soon as possible."

Nine lit up another cigarette and brought it to her lips. "How many of those do you smoke a day?" Tatum questioned.

"Not enough," she answered.

Tatum hunched over laughing. "Oh wow 'not enough', that's hilarious. Here, try this, they say it's better than that shit," she offered her pink-colored vape.

Nine scrunched up her nose in disgust. "No, thank you. I picked my poison. To answer your previous question, I will handle Sinclair on Thursday if Vivienne gives the green light."