✨𝟎𝟖-𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐏𝐎𝐒𝐀𝐋✨

Start from the beginning

(His outfit)

I'm just staring at her until she came towards me and tapped my shoulders, I came to my sense and looked at her from up to down. Before I could say anything this Fucker hugged her, my eyes were fixed on her she is little bit hesitating to hug him but then she also hug her I thought 'ohh darling you need a punishment'.

I move forward and seperate them I pulled y/n closer to me by her waist and still didn't remove my hand from her waist. I glare at him and he goes away from us smirking looking at me. I flip her and made her look at me.

Y/N POV
After coming out from a long fucking traffic I reached at the place where party is going. I entered in the part and roamed my eyes everywhere then I my eyes caught taehyung and JungKook talking to each other, taehyung's back was facing me I walked towards them and was about call taehyung but then JungKook looked at me and said 'woahh' he walk towards me and hugged me taehyung turn around and looked at me or I can say he glare at me It's look rude if I didn't hug him so I hug him in a friendly way.

Taehyung pulled me closer to him and glare JungKook, he goes away while smirking. Before I could say anything to Taehyung her flip me and pulled me closer to him.

"What were you doing, why you Hugged him back?." He asked in a cold tone.

"Umm, first he hugged me then I hugged him back it's just a friendly hug it looked rude if I didn't hug him." I said being innocent looking at him.

He leave my waist and hold my hand tightly he got angry now ughh this man. He took me to the another side or more like a corridor. He pinned me to the wall and slip his hand to my waist and pulled me closer to him. I gasped and put my both the hands on his shoulders. He lean towards my face and started kissing me roughly I also kissed him back, he bite my my lower lip it didn't take me to much time to understand that he want to insert his tongue I opened my mouth and he inserted his tongue inside my mouth and explore every corner, I tapped on his shoulder because now I'm out of breath he leave me and I started breathing heavily he lift up my chin and bite my cheek. I started caressing my cheek he bite very harshly.

His eyes softened when he see me caressing my cheek for sure it got red now. He remove my hand from my cheek and come closer to me.

"You know very well when you got closer to and guy, then I got jeolous." He said while caressing my cheek.

"But he is your friend and I ju- " he cut off me in between and smooch my lips.

He hugged me and said

"Jagiya I got jeolous don't do that again." I nodded my head and hugged him back.

"But you bite my cheek very badly." He broke the hug and looked at my pouty lips.

"I'm sorry." He said and I nodded my head he immediately peck my forehead.

"Btw did I tell you,that you look breathing today in this dress." I shyly looked down.

"Thank you." I said looking at him.

"No need to say this jagiya." He says and peck my lips.

"And one thing more aren't your shoulders are too much exposing, this dress is showing what's mine, the thing that's only I can see." He said in a dangerous tone.