CHARACTERS

Y/N- an ordinary girl working at a cafe.. clumsy, sweet, clueless, unique, beautiful, extrovert, could make anyone fall for her cuteness ..

Lilith- mafia queen of south korea.. leader of THE BLACK HEARTS GANG.. Also known as RED QUEEN because of her love for her enemy's blood.. has a classy personality and dangerous aura. Everyone only knows her name no one has ever seen her but her name is enough to make Everyone shiver and make there heart race to death.. could kill or can be killed for her loved ones.. honest , passionate , paranoid, loves blood more then water..

Jeon jungkook- Mafia king of the underworld .. Leader of the BULLETPROOF GANG .. Also known as DEVIL because of his dangerous personality.. CEO of Jeon Corporations..The most dangerous man alive on earth.. His aura screams danger.. All girls are head over heels for him because of his looks..

Looks like angel while sleeping but once he opens his eyes he's no less then a devil marched on earth straight from hell.. he's only close to his friends and parents .. never gave a f*ck about girls..

Kim Taehyung- he's a member of Bulletproof gang.. he's like brother from another mother for jungkook.. Cold, passionate, dangerous, close to his family only..

Park Jimin- he's a member of bulletproof gang.. he's also like a brother from another mother for jungkook.. has a flirty personality, playboy, dangerous, close to his family only..

Yeonjun- secretary of jeon jungkook..

Lisa - secretary of Lilith..

All other characters will be revealed in the story itself..

Enjoy the teaser cuties.. ♡