Chapter 24 : Unspoken Confessions

Book paced back and forth in the dressing room, his anxiety mounting with each passing second.

He watched the door intently, waiting for the arrival of his two co-stars.

When Force finally strode in, Ohm greeted him with an exaggerated display of affection, leaving Force visibly perplexed.

"Ohm, what's gotten into you?" Force questioned, his eyebrows furrowed.

"Oh, just a little you're welcome in advance," Ohm replied with a smirk before disappearing out the door.

Force shook his head, turning his attention to Book, who wore a troubled expression.

"What's wrong, Book?" Force asked, noticing his friend's unease.

"It's nothing," Book replied, trying to brush off his concerns.

But Force could sense something was amiss. "Is it about Chen?"

Book hesitated before nodding reluctantly. "I just hope everything goes smoothly today."

As they conversed, Chen breezed into the room with his trademark grin, instantly lighting up the space.

Book felt a pang of guilt for his apprehensions as he watched Chen's infectious enthusiasm.

"Hey, guys! Ready for today?" Chen exclaimed, oblivious to the tension in the room.

Force managed a tight-lipped smile, while Book mustered a weak nod.

The director's voice cut through the room, drawing their attention. "Attention, everyone! I have an announcement."

All eyes turned to the director as he revealed the trio advertisement shoot involving Book, Force, and Chen.

Force's reaction was immediate – a gasp of surprise mixed with apprehension.

Chen's smile faltered for a moment, but he quickly regained his composure, his eyes flickering with uncertainty.

Book observed the interplay of emotions between his two co-stars, silently hoping for the best.

After the director's departure, Force wasted no time in confronting Ohm about Chen's involvement.

Book watched as Force delivered a light punch to Ohm's stomach, his tone edged with accusation.

In another corner of the room, Chen sat beside Book, attempting to bridge the growing distance between them.

Book offered a tentative smile, but before Chen could speak, Fluke barged in, disrupting the moment.

"Sorry to interrupt, but I need to borrow Book for a moment," Fluke said hastily, dragging Book away before Chen could utter a word.

Left alone, Chen felt frustration gnawing at him. He longed to express his feelings to Book, but the timing never seemed right.

Meanwhile, Fluke cornered Book, pressing him about his feelings for Force or Chen.

Book's confusion was palpable as he struggled to make sense of Fluke's probing questions.

"Which is it, Book? Force or Chen?" Fluke's voice was insistent, leaving Book flustered and uncertain.

Caught off guard, Book's mind raced with conflicting emotions, unsure of how to navigate the tangled web of his heart.