Chapter 34 : GROWING UP 👶

Börja om från början

Bright quickly undressed win, Throwing him on bed and giving his attention to the perky pink nipples who are waiting for his tongue to wet them up. His licked , sucked until they swelled. Win words got stuck in his mouth only to let out a symphony of moans.

They both became naked in seconds , bright entered win and made love to him until they had no energy left.. Until win's voice became sore with all the dirty moans good thing there room being sound proof so their baby in other room will not be disturbed by their parents hot night.

✧༺♥༻✧

Bright woke up to the cries from other room, He checked the monitor to find out his baby was awake, She is now 5 months old, They named her as " Ava " He quickly to went only to find his little one holding her crib and crying with loneliness.

" Ohh.. Avu, Baby, sorry..sorry... Don't cry na, I'm here Dada is here.. " As soon as he lifted her. Little avu tightly wrapped her chubby hands around her dada's neck .

" I'm sorry.. Darling. Did you got scared.. I'm choo chorry.. " He cooed his little angle trying to calm her down.

" Papee.. " She pointed her little fingers to their bedroom .

" Oh you want to see papa, But he is still sleeping.. Let's go wake him up okay. "

Bright made a hush sigh to Avu, Telling her not to make a sound and she complied with him. They both silently made their way to win and attacked him with kisses all over his face.

Win woke up to this beautiful sight of his most cherished people giggling while peppering him with kisses. What can a best morning other than this.

" Good morning my darlings. " He kissed both father and daughter's bow shaped lips lovingly and took the enthusiastic Avu in his arms.

" When did my little one woke up? You missed papa.."

" Papee"

" Yes my baby, I'm here now"

She pointed her fingers at his chest " Mukk-" She asked while batting her eyelashes trying to play innocent.

Win was stunned,While Bright laugh out loud , cause why not..it's just Avu proving herself as bright's daughter each and every second and setting her priority straight.

" I literally thought you missed me Avu, But now I knew, You guys both are just the same. He opened his shirt and Avu latched immediately not giving a second thought about her papa's complaints

" Hey, What did I do? "

" Yah, You did nothing.. Just didn't let me sleep until 2am yesterday.. I wonder why "

✧༺♥༻✧

" Papee!!! " Little Avu screams can be heard, Win rushed to her room only to see Bright and Avu playing with colours, and guess what Jack and rose joined too making the whole room to fill with colours everywhere.

" What in the rainbow world is this? "

Avu was on the verge of crying. But when she saw her papa. She screamed her lungs out while making a grabby hands towards win.