Yuan Shao was thinking wildly when his face suddenly changed and he rushed out without thinking:

"Be careful!"

Ruan Chao was feeling cold all over his body at this time. He tasted several strong-flavored things, but they all... Same.

He couldn't taste any of the delicious food. It felt like eating dirt in his mouth and was difficult to swallow.

So, what's the use of having so many supplies?

He can't eat any of it!

Destroy it!

So annoying!

Just as I was thinking this, I heard the voice of that stupid, brainless guy.

"Be careful!"

Be careful about what?

He subconsciously turned around, only to see a large fish several meters long suddenly emerge from the river behind him, opening its mouth wide at him. He could clearly see the rows of fangs in its mouth.

He completely lost his reaction, and at this moment, he was picked up and rolled to the side.

The big fish took one empty bite, but it didn't give up and twisted its tail towards them.

Yuan Shao changed his usual carefree attitude and became serious.

He just followed Ruan Chao secretly without a gun. He protected Ruan Chao behind him with one hand, took out the dagger between his legs with the other hand, and stabbed the big fish in the eye.

There was a sound of "poof!" and the liquid splashed. Ruan Chao, who was protected by Yuan Shao behind him, was splashed with the smelly liquid all over his body. He was about to vomit.

Yuan Shao's move completely angered the big fish, and after seeing severe pain, it pounced towards the two of them again.

Yuan Shao pushed Ruan Chao away this time, and the next moment, Ruan Chao saw Yuan Shao being swallowed by the big fish.

Ruan Chao: "...!"

Yuan Shao: My daughter-in-law is such a prodigal, can this picky problem be corrected? Forget it, if you like cream, just use cream.

There are no pop-up ads on this site, permanent domain name (xbanxia.com)

Wrong submission

Previous Chapter: Something went wrong in Chapter 10

Next chapter: Chapter 12 Don’t rely on me

xbanxia.com ©2019 | About Us   Privacy Policy

Pinellia novel

Chapter 12 Don’t rely on me

Turn off the lights small medium large

Previous chapter: Chapter 11 Prodigal

Next chapter: Chapter 13 Love is miserable

Chapter 12: Don’t rely on me

. Ruan Chao did not expect such a change.

Although he was annoyed by Yuan Shao's mouth, he never thought about wanting the other party to die.

Moreover, he also knew very well that if Yuan Shao hadn't taken him in, it would have been a question of whether he could survive alone, let alone walk out of the forest.