Ruan Chao didn't notice anything strange about this group of people. He was immersed in what Yuan Shao just said.

Space powers?

He feels like he has no powers?

However, as he slowly focused his attention, he noticed something was wrong.

He could actually see a giant warehouse. To be precise, his bracelet was a giant warehouse filled with food and water.

Even if no one told him, Ruan Chao knew what these supplies meant in this era of shortage.

He knew that his was not a space power. The reason why things appeared in his hands was because of the bracelet, and that bracelet was a birthday gift given to him by his grandfather on his eighteenth birthday.

Grandpa said that the bracelet would keep him safe.

So, did grandpa put all these things in?

Ruan Chao felt that his grandfather said a lot of things at that time, but he couldn't remember it.

Just when he was trying to think back, Yuan Shao stepped forward and patted him on the shoulder:

"Have you eaten?"

"We're ready to leave!"

Ruan Chao came back to his senses and saw that others had packed their things.

He nodded and followed.

In the car, he opened the chocolate in front of Yuan Shao.

There is no way, chocolate is the best way to replenish physical strength.

Moreover, he doesn't plan to come up with anything else now.

Besides, he really wants something sweet now.

He stuffed a piece of chocolate into his mouth, but his expression suddenly changed and he quickly opened the car window and spat out the chocolate he had just eaten.

Cannon: "..."

Yuan Shao: "..."

After Ruan Chao came over, he saw Yuan Shao looking at him with an extremely complicated look:

"How did you find someone to give you a child for being so delicate?"

" What?"

Ruan Chao frowned and looked at Yuan Shao, what is this man talking about?

What child?

"No, none of this is important anymore!"

Yuan Shao waved his hand tiredly:

"Comrade Ruan Chao, do you know how little of our group has ever eaten normal food?"

Ruan Chao: "..."

"You're not Are you saying that you are all alphas and don’t eat sweets?”

Yuan Shao: “… Grass!”

Yuan Shao: True alphas don’t eat sweets

There are no pop-up ads on this site, permanent domain name (xbanxia.com)

Wrong submission

Previous chapter: Chapter 8 Chocolate

Next Chapter: Chapter 10 Something went wrong

xbanxia.com ©2019 | About Us   Privacy Policy

Pinellia novel

Chapter 10 Something went wrong