Zhou Yang didn't know who provoked this evil star, so he shrank his neck and whispered.

"Then why are you still standing there? Get in the car!"

Yuan Shao shouted angrily.

Ruan Chao, who was not far away, heard the conversation between the two clearly and frowned slightly.

That big tall guy not only has a bad mind, he also has a bad temper!

He didn't want to be in the same car with this kind of person. When he was riding in the car, he looked around and prepared to get into a car with Zhou Yang, who he was more familiar with. As a result, as soon as he opened the car door, he was dragged to another car with his clothes by the back of his neck. car.

"Let go!"

He looked at the person beside him displeased.

"Shut up!"

Yuan Shao glared at him fiercely and rubbed his back molars, as if to say: I'm in a bad mood now, if you dare to say another word, try again!

Ruan Chao pursed his lips, frowned and looked at Yuan Shao, his eyes full of dissatisfaction and contempt!

As if Yuan Shao didn't see it, he moved his thigh and sat right next to him, blocking his way.

Ruan Chao: "..."

Forget it, we still have to rely on them to get out of the woods and be patient.

Ruan Chao told himself this!

However, half an hour later, he found that he couldn't bear it anymore, because the man next to him with a bad mind and a bad temper pushed him to the car door without saying a word, and put most of his body weight on his. On the body.

He felt so good sleeping against him.

The hot breath sprayed on his neck, itching and burning.

He could clearly hear the sound of blood flowing in his blood vessels, and the sweet and creamy smell came again. He moved his neck unconsciously, his Adam's apple moved slightly, and he made an inconspicuous swallowing sound.

He obviously didn't feel hungry just now, but now he felt hungry again.

The creamy smell became stronger and stronger, and his Adam's apple moved more and more obviously. Finally, he couldn't help but ask the two people in front of him:

"Do you smell anything?"

"What smell?"

The driver was driving. It was still the man named Cannon. He sniffed his nose and then said:

"Manly?"

Ruan Chao: "..."

No one in this group of people has a normal head.

"...the smell of butter, don't you smell it?"

Ruan Chao said with some difficulty.

He didn't notice that when he said this, someone sleeping on him opened his eyes, his eyes full of shock!

There are no pop-up ads on this site, permanent domain name (xbanxia.com)

Wrong submission

Previous chapter: Chapter 6 Disinfection

Next Chapter: Chapter 8 Chocolate

xbanxia.com ©2019 | About Us   Privacy Policy

Pinellia novel