"How about I give it to you?"

Yuan Shao: "..."

Give him something he licked?

This beta really wants to seduce him!

Yuan Shao had a calm face and said nothing.

Ruan Chao was considering whether to share it with others. When he just made a move, Yuan Shao had already taken it and poured it into his mouth with an expressionless expression.

He glanced at Ruan Chao, his eyes seemed to say, I just don't want to embarrass you in public, don't get me wrong.

Ruan Chao: "..."

He thought this tall man might have some serious illness!

He calmly approached the baby face, and then asked,

"Where are we going?"

"Back to the base."

The baby face answered quickly, and even took the initiative to say his name:

"My name is Zhou Yang, and your name is Ruan Chao, right?"

"..."

Next, Ruan Chao and Zhou Yang fought fiercely, and Ruan Chao also learned a lot from the baby-faced boy named Zhou Yang.

For example, this is already the third year of the apocalypse, and they are all alpha.

It turns out there are omega and beta.

It turns out that in addition to alpha, omega and beta can have children, not only women.

Ruan Chao felt that his three views had been subverted, and he even doubted whether he lived in the same world as them.

"You don't know about the end of the world?"

Zhou Yang was also very surprised that Ruan Chao knew nothing about it.

"Well, I have no memory of what happened in the past three years."

Ruan Chao did not hide this matter.

Yuan Shao on the side had been listening to their chat. When he heard Ruan Chao's words, he couldn't help but look at him.

"How old were you three years ago?"

Ruan Chao: "...Eighteen!"

Yuan Shao's pupils were shocked: Four cubs were born at the age of eighteen!

Sure enough, he is not a serious person.

Yuan Shao looked at Ruan Chao and his eyes became more and more strange!

Ruan Chao: "..."

This person is really not very bright!

There are no pop-up ads on this site, permanent domain name (xbanxia.com)

Wrong submission

Previous chapter: Chapter 4 Irresistible

Next chapter: Chapter 6 Disinfection

xbanxia.com ©2019 | About Us   Privacy Policy

Pinellia novel

Chapter 6 Disinfection

Turn off the lights small medium large

Previous chapter: Chapter 5 There is something wrong with the brain