/PROLOGUE/

◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤

what do you think about the image up above?

"..." For conversation

'...' For thought

(...) For Author note

{...} Sound/Special Effects

◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤

/ PROLOGUE /

"Yoo James, could you go to the storage room to pick up a box for me."

"Yeah, sure thing sir," I answered and did as he said while whistling my way to the storage room. it was already closing hours in the pizza place I worked in. The other workers had already gone home and some of the shops beside the pizza place had closed, leaving me with the manager alone.

"just a bit more and it will be done," I murmured. as I picked up a broom.

and started to sweep the floors of the pizza place till it was shining clean. then put away the broom to grab two trash bags and put them inside the garbage can outside, where the boss was waiting for me. I was very happy with myself as I had that dumb smile.

"James you did quite a great job. for being a new guy, and keep up the good work" he laughed then Slapped my back making me jolt forward a bit trying to keep my balance. that slap hurt a bit (not really)  but I didn't mind it, as I was excited that I did something new and experienced something new.

"uhh, thanks. sir."

"No problem James, I'm now closing up shop and it's getting night so you should be going now," he was already pulling down one of the shutters and that was my cue to go home, quickly moving on while whistling my own little tune home.

Wow, it's already night huh? well, I don't mind it it's quite nice to see those beautiful stars shining, I continued my whistling till I stopped at a crosswalk. "hm, I remember that Mama always said to look both ways."

looking both ways of the road, I see no Cars nor trunks passing by. 'how strange at this time I would have seen a car or a truck by now. eh, probably some road construction going In,'  looking both ways again I made sure that I had missed something. but, No car in sight.

"no car in sight, how neat." continuing my whistling, I enjoyed my little world. as I walked on the crosswalk, but as I was in the middle of the crosswalk I heard something.

{Honk-honk-Honk-honk}