Cheating (lemons)

Start from the beginning

The black haired guy just rolled his eyes as he put on his shirt. But I was sure he smirked.

He walked pass me, but as he was about to leave, he spoke. "Man, Jellal. Its your fault Erza cheated, you were always fucking busy. She had sexual desires. She missed having sex. And you were never there to fulfill her wish. Thats why I decided to fuck her 'aight?"

I could feel my fists getting ready to punch the guy, "SHUT THE FUCK UP!" I shouted. But the guy just laughed as he left.

When Erza finally pulled back from the hug, I finally spoke "sleep on the bedroom," I spoke coldly. She stared at me, her eyes were kinda red because she cried for so long, "w-where are you g-gonna sleep..?" She asked. "Doesnt matter," "Jellal..." I just stared at her.

Then, she finally nodded. "Im sorry.." I heard her say as she closed the bedroom door.

I couldnt just leave her. Even though she cheated, I wanted to still be by her side.

The next day....
It was 6:01... Time for work. I remember last night... I woke up to take a shower. But before I took a shower, I took a peek at our bedroom to see Erza still asleep. She looked so beautiful as she slept. I couldnt hate her even if she cheated... Thats just how much I love her... But Im still very hurt.

After I showered, I quickly put all my clothes on and left our apartment.

35 minutes later...
"YOOO JELLAL!!" Natsu, one of my friends, shouted. "H-hey..." I said.

"You seem down, bro. Did something happen?" Natsu asked, a little worried.

"Im fine, Im just... Tired." I answered with a low voice.

"Alright!" Natsu said happily. "By the way," he started, "Laxus, Gajeel, Cobra, and I are going to a bar, we were wondering if you could go with us, you have been distant with us lately."

"S-sure," "ALRIGHT THATS A DEAL." Natsu said while smiling. "Okay, well Im gonna go now, see you guys later." "Bye!!"

I went to my office and started working. I couldnt focus much because of what happened. "I wish I couldve punched that guy..." I whispered to myself. Suddenly, someone knocked at my office door, "yes?" I shouted, asking.

"Its Minerva! May I come in?" Minerva, she is one of my co-workers. "S-sure!" I answered back.

She came in, she was wearing a short black skirt, which was kinda inappropriate to wear at work. She closed the door behind her. She approached me, "this is the file you need." She finally spoke.

I took the file, "oh, thanks" I said.

She smiled at me and I just smiled back.

But suddenly, she leaned in close to me and whispered, "I know your wife cheated on you,"

I quickly stood up but she made me sit down again, touching my shoulders. "W-what the heck are you talking about!?" I shouted.

"The guy she cheated on you with... He is my friend... His name is Gray.."
My eyes widened, 'gray huh' I thought to myself. Suddenly, Minerva kissed me on the cheek. I quickly pushed her away, what the fuck are you doing!? Leave now!" I demanded.

But Minerva just chuckled, "oh come on, Jellal... You havent had sex in a while... Especially now that Erza has cheated on you..." She said seductively. "Ill let you fuck me you know~" she added.

But I wasnt interested in her, at all! "Get the fuck out of here!" I demanded. But Minerva didnt listen, instead, she took off her clothes. "Stop stripping or Ill tell the boss about this!"

"If you tell boss about this then Ill tell everyone your wife cheated on you, then you will be humiliated." She blackmailed me. "Ill also tell if you dont fuck me right now." She took off her underwear to reveal her womanhood, wet. She then inserted 2 fingers inside of her, she moaned. "Ahh~ dont you want this Jellal?" She asked seductively.