Vampire

Erza Belserion, the princess of the kingdom, Fiore. Erza is the daughter of king Rung Belserion and queen Irene Belserion, she is also the brother of Kei Belserion.

In their world, vampires live. But not only vampires, there are many more creatures that roam around in their world. Many of those are vampires, monsters that have many kinds, animals that have the same abilities as humans, and many more.

One day, while Erza was eating, her brother approached her. "Hey, Erza," Kei greeted, "hello brother, do you need something?" Kei nodded. "I just need your help, but, you cant tell anyone about what Im gonna say, got it?" Erza nodded slightly confused, "is this contreversial?" "Kinda," now Erza was worried, she was not really good at handling things. Kei took a seat beside Erza, "so, earlier, while I was taking a stroll in the forest, I saw a vampire."

Erza's eyes widened, "what? Vampire?" Kei nodded with a serious face, "yes, I know, I understand that youre shocked because I myself was shocked too." Erza was worried, "but I thought dad got rid of all the vampires already.. Well at least near our kingdom.." Erza looked down, she lost the appetite to eat the food in front of her, "so, why do you need my help brother?" Kei got more serious, "well, we cant tell dad nor mom about this,"
"What? Why not? This is very important, especially that the vampire you saw was in our forest! The people might be in danger, brother."
"I understand that youre worried Erza, but listen, we know father is already busy, especially since Christmas is near. Same goes for mother. Lets just take care of this matter, father and mother look so pale you know? They havent been sleeping because of all the preparations needed for Christmas. I need your help, Erza, we need to take down these vampires ourselves." Erza didnt know what to say, she knew vampires were powerful, much powerful than her to be honest, "but brother, that vampire you saw is definitely stronger than us, father literally had to take his army to the vampires to kill all of them, and they were not even that many!"
"Erza.. Im sorry, but did you not notice?"

"Notice what?" Erza asked.

"I said we need to take down THESE VAMPIRES, ourselves, plural term."
"What!? There are more? You said that you saw A vampire!"
Kei sighed, "I lied, okay? I knew you were gonna be much more worried if you knew there are more than one. I saw three of them."
"Kei!? What now? Three vampires!? No way we can take them all out without the help of father and mother, and the army itself!" "Erza, this is for the sake of the kingdom and our parents, we can do this okay? We mastered how to use swords too you know?" Erza quickly drank a glass of water, she was sweating, so worried, "Kei... I dont know about this.."
"Erza please?" Kei at this point was pleading. Erza thought about it for a long time.
"Erza, youre my little sister, at a matter like this, youre the only one I can rely and trust on besides mother and father. So please..."
Erza looked at her brother, her big brother that always helps her, her big brother that is always kind and understanding towards her, her big brother that is always there for her...

"Alright, fine, I will help brother," Erza finally said. Kei's face lit up, "OH THANK YOU MY DEAR SISTER!" Kei said happily, "I thought I was gonna do this alone you know?" Erza chuckled, "were in this together brother, you were always there for me when I needed your help, so, this time, Ill return the favor, as your little sister," Kei smiled, "thank you, Erza,"
"The pleasures mine, brother," Erza smiled back.

--------------------------------------------------------------

"Such a beautiful forest, have not been here in a while," Erza said gazing at the beautiful trees, "I know, truly a masterpiece from nature," Kei said smiling at Erza. "Anyways, Erza. This spot is where I saw the vampires, one has black hair and the two have blue hair. One man and two women. The guy, with blue hair, has a tattoo under his right eye. The woman who has blue hair was probably the guy's mother or sister, they really looked alike. And as for the woman with black hair, dont really got anything to describe her." Erza nodded as she looked at their surroundings, "I see. Do you think the vampires live in this forest? I mean, how did they even get to this forest, this forest is inside our kingdom,"
"Well, this forest is big, some part of this forest is outside our kingdom, though it is still ours. If you go straight in that direction, you will find yourself a big wall that protects our kingdom from the outside, it has a gate that leads to the outside, though it is not the main entrance or exit to this kingdom. There are guards that surround that area. If someone tries to enter using that gate, the soldiers will contact our father first, and that is when they ask for permission. If someone intrudes, an alarm will go off, everyone in the kingdom will hear it so they are aware that someone intruded. Same goes for the main exit and entrance though. But, the gate over there is probably where those vampires came from, they must be very smart to sneak in without the guards noticing."
Erza nodded, "I see, huh? But where could the vampires possibly be staying?" Erza asked.