Working Late (LEMONS)

"Jellal, ya gonna work late?" Laxus, Jellal's bestfriend, asked. "Yeah, I have a lot of work to do." Jellal answered while staring at his computer, "it is already 8:21... Thought we were gonna have a boys night out with Cobra and the others?"
"Lets just go next time, this work was last minute, there was an error. Tell Cobra and the others that I am very sorry." Jellal said still looking at his computer.
"Alright, but ya promise, tomorrow alright? BOYS NIGHT OUT!"
"Yeah yeah,"
"Well see ya tomorrow, Jellal"
"See you, Laxus," Laxus closed the door to Jellal's office as he left.

A few moments after Laxus left, there was a knock on the door at Jellal's office. "Who is it?" Jellal asked.
"Its me Jellal, Erza!"
Jellal was shocked to hear Erza. "Well, come in Erza!" Erza opened the door to see Jellal sitting in his chair. "Hey Jellal..."
"Hey, Erza. What are you doing here? You also working late?" "Well I just added something to my work,"
"Oh, well okay, what brings you here?"
Jellal stared at the beautiful scarlet haired woman in front of her. He could see Erza blushing, "well Jellal... I was wondering if... I could go home with you."
Jellal stared at Erza in shock, "go ho-home with me?" "Yes, Jellal," "uhm, yeah sure, but, I still have work to do. You can go home, this can take a while."
"I will wait, Jellal." "Uh- okay... Please, take a seat," Jellal pointed at the chair in front of his desk. Erza gladly took a seat in front of Jellal, she was staring at him which made Jellal blush.

A FEW MINS LATER...

"Jellal..." "Yes Erz-" Jellal was cut off mid-sentence when Erza suddenly sat on his lap. "ERZA- wh-what are yo-you doing!?"
"Jellal..." Erza placed her hands behind Jellal's neck. "You look so handsome, Jellal." "Hey Erza- wh-" "sh..." Erza placed a finger on Jellal's lips, "do you not like me sitting on your lap Jellal?"
"I-its not like th-that Er-Erza!" "Then let me, Jellal..." "Erza... Wh-" Erza suddenly kissed Jellal on the lips. Jellal blushed. "Erza..." Jellal put his hands on Erza's waist and kissed her back. Their kiss was lovely but quickly turned heated. They were now using their tongues. "Jellal-..." "Erza..." They broke the kiss for they needed air.

"Erza... I- I love you," "Jellal, I love you too!" Jellal kissed Erza's neck, leaving hickeys on her neck. "Oh Jellal!-" Erza began untying Jellal's tie then taking off Jellal's coat. After doing those, she quickly unbottoned Jellal's shirt almost immedietly. She saw Jellal's muscular body, she saw his bisceps. "Jellal..." This time, Jellal was the one taking off Erza's clothing. "Oh Jellal..." Erza was now only wearing a bra and an underwear. "Jellal... Take off my bra..."
Jellal smirked, "Ill gladly take it off, my queen..." Jellal took of Erza's bra. Jellal blushed so hard. He could see Erza's breasts. He touched them which caused Erza to moan. "NGHH-"
Jellal was teasing Erza's nipples by licking them. He licked the other nipple while fondling the other nipple using his fingers. "Je-llal! NGHHH!" Erza moaned.
"Erza, your breasts are so smooth and soft..." "aahhhhhhh- nghhh.. Jel-lal... Please... Stop teasing me..." Jellal grinned. "Lets get to the good part later, Erza." Suddenly, Jellal pulled Erza's underwear off of her. Jellal used his fingers to tease Erza's folds. "AHHHHh... JELLAL!" Jellal put 2 fingers inside of Erza. "AHHHH... NGHHH- JE-JELLAL!!" "Erza... Youre so tight..." "I-im gonna come!!"
Erza suddenly came on Jellal's fingers. "Erza, you came so fast, look at how wet your folds are!" "Shut up!!" "Look at your underwear, theyre so wet even before I touched your folds!" "Shut up Jellal! Stop teasing me!" "alright sorry my dear."

"Just fuck me already Jellal! Fuck me!" Erza begged. "Youre begging? Thats new,"
"Please... Jellal..." Jellal grinned.
"Fine," Jellal took of his pants and next his boxers. Erza saw Jellal's manhood. "Jellal... Oh JELLAL fuck me!!"

Jellal picked Erza up and bend her to the desk. He quickly pushed his dick inside of Erza, "AHHHHHHH" Erza moaned 3 times louder than before. "Jellal- NGHH... OH YESSS, JELLAL AHHH-" Erza kept moaning, moaning Jellal's name. "You seem to be enjoying yourself so much, Erza!" "Your dick, its so good Jellal, AaHHHh-" Jellal pushed his dick deeper into Erza which caused her to moan more. "ERZA, I LOVE YOU!"
"Je-Jellal!! AHH- I- I love you too!! NGHH... AHHH, IM GONNA COME!" Erza cummed. "You came already Erza? I have not even cummed yet."
"Im tired Jellal, I cant take it anymore..." "But Erza, I havent come yet, so we gotta do it again," "wha- what?!" Before Erza could stop Jellal, Jellal was already inside her again, pushing his dick so deep inside her. "AHHHHH- OH- JELLAL!!" Erza moaned so loud.

"OH YES, YES, YES, YES JELLAL!! FUCK ME! FUCK ME! THIS FEELS SO GOOD, TAKE ME JELLAL! COME INSIDE ME!" Erza moaned. Jellal groped Erza's breasts as he fucked Erza. He fondled its nipples. While Jellal's tounge was on Erza's neck, licking it. "I am gonna come Erza!" "AHHH.. NGHH... YES JELLAL COME!!!"
Erza kept moaning. Then, "AHHHHHHHHHHH!!...." The loudest of Erza's moans. "I finally came..." Erza almost fell to the ground but luckily Jellal caught her in time, "I cant feel my legs Jellal... You fucked me so hard..." Erza said chuckling. "It seems so, you can sleep at my house you know?" "Really, thats great, but are you planning something?" Jellal laughed, "maybe," "JELLAL!" They both laughed as Jellal picked up their clothes. "Did I pleasure you well, Erza?"
"Yes you did, the best feeling ever. But did I felt good?"
"Definitely, I love it inside there. Gotta go there more often you know?" Jellal answered chuckling as he dressed himself up.

Erza dressed herself up, "did you finish the work? Sorry I disturbed you, I just couldnt stop myself."
"Yes I did, when you suddenly sat on my lap, that was the exact time I had just finished my work. It was a good timing you know. No need to be sorry. I am really thankful you did that, I needed that, it felt so good," "hehe, dont plan anything dirty later alright?" "Cant promise that my queen... You seduce me too much."

Erza chuckled hearing Jellal say that. Jellal carried Erza, "well lets go shall we?"
Erza nodded, "I wish no one heard us,"
"I wish, but theres a small chance of someone hearing us, the walls in my office are pretty thick,"
"Great,"
Jellal kissed Erza as she kissed him back as well.

THAT IS ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SORRY IT IS SO SHORT!!!!!