Chapter 2

A walk and a talk

"You look happier then yesterday", Daemon admited at the morning, when Vaera came out her chambers to get breakfast with everyone. 

"Just slept well", she honestly answered and sat down by Helaena.

"I'm glad you're okay, sweetheart", Alicent smiled softly. 

Vaera admited Jace's look at Helaena and smiled to them. 

"Hey, he really likes you!' she wispered, "It's so cute, isn't it?"

"Oh," Princess sighned, "I-i know, but it's so- so unusual. Can we talk about it later?"

"Of course, darling".

...

After breakfast Vaera and Aemond had a walk together in the garden. 

"My family likes you", Aemond said, "Do you like them too?"

"Oh yes- yes. They all are so kind".

"You have a question?", Prince asked. 

"Do you really love Rhaenyra or it was just your gentelness yesterday?"

He smiled a bit and took another step. 

"I really love her as my sister. When we were younger, Nyra was so loving for us three...Honestly, she still is."

It was very uncalm time, because our father Viserys did not wish to visit us. As every little kids we really needed him...To be honest, sometimes I've wondering did he remembered how we looks, but trying to not saying that. Because of it every time when Rhaenyra came was so happy. 

"Hey", she waving, "Did you miss me, birds?"

She hugged us all and smiled. 

We playing together, and when she noticed that one of us was sad, she picks him up.

"What's wrong?"

"Is that true that our dad didn't loves us? Why he's not coming?"

"I don't know why", sister answered.

"When you'll sit the Iron Throne", we asked one day, "Will you kill us?"

"Gods, no. Of course I'll not! Who dares to say it?"

Aegon did not answered. He was blushing and afraid, untill Nyra's voice become softer.

"Don't be afraid, please tell me. It's okay."

"I-it was princess Rhaenys."

"What did she say?"

"Something like- "Rhaenyra is rightful Heir, we all know that, even you, Alicent. The King said himself when she'll sit the Throne, you won't be able to save your children. No one of them. They all. Will. Die."

"Seven Hells-"

"I'm afraid mom is not okay now", Aegon confessed, "I am better came back to her."