51. The Unexpected

Start from the beginning

"Hey, I think we should..." Hobi hovers his arms around Jungkook to take him along to the rest of the guys so he doesn't cling to you. He knows this guy very well and having Jennie around wouldn't be nice, until and unless she's taught of the truth.

Everyone in the room looks at you with hope in their eyes before they leave one by one so you can do it. Erase the tension in the air. You're aware that it's making everyone uncomfortable. Agree and decide to say it before everyone gathers in an hour.

+++

"Kook—"Jungkook's lifted you against the wall. Your knees crossed against his waist. His lips have found your neck. You're sighing, head tucked back, lips ajar.

His lips graze against your skin, the warmth of his breath against your neck. Oh, you've forgotten about the world and it worries.

A soft sigh leaves through his lips as he parts and builds the tension against your lips. You're breathing hard. Chest exhaling at the same pace as him. His nose is tilted against yours.

"You shouldn't be here." You're breathless as he's got you firm in his grip. He doesn't let you elaborate. Gives kisses under your ears and you're so weak. You're failing hard to think of anything at this point.

He parts. Cheeks hot and glowing pink. "Can't leave you alone for this." He mutters his forehead against yours. "Let's face this together."

You slip your hand under his cheek and he leans under your touch. "It's my fault. Let me—" he shuts your lips with a kiss. Doesn't let you talk further. Carries you around until he finds a sofa. Lays you down and you bite your lips. Butterflies tremendously fill your stomach.

"I'd like to take this further but..." he offers sloppy kisses on your right cheek and to your left cheek, as you giggle under his touch. "But she'll be here and don't want her anticipate anything." He cups your face and kisses you one last time on your lips.

This kiss feels like a promise of a forever and lifetime. It feels special. He smiles as soon as he parts. Gives you a hand so you get up and sit comfortably.

"You got the lipstick smudge on your lips." You chuckle, wipe his lips and he's suppressing his smile. Lets you wipe it. Suddenly opens his mouth to bite off your finger but you gasp and retract it back.

"Bad kook." You tease and he ducks his head back and gets prepared to lift you off your feet and nuzzle you but holds back when he finds Jennie coming in and surprising herself witnessing Jungkook here too.

She smiles, "Oh, hey." Comes in and stares at you two, "Didn't see you coming." She hands a juice glass to you she brought from the nearby cafeteria. "Should've brought something for you two." She takes her drink and sits on the chair close to the sofa.

You clasp the drink in your palms, a little nervous to talk about this and Jungkook is waiting for you to get comfortable.

Jennie confusingly looks at you two. "Is something up?" She asks and before you could use some excuse Jungkook speaks up. "Yeah, wanted to talk to you about something."

"Go on." She takes a sip.

He huffs and you feel bad about having Jungkook to face her. So, you don't let him continue.

"Jennie the thing is..."

Jungkook watches you initiate it. Waits and makes himself to be prepared in case you might need him. But you're going to handle this. Just want Jungkook to give you mental support.

"What?" She has kept her drink away. She's eager now.
"You guys are scaring me." She doesn't feel right. You have no idea how she is going to take this. Bad or good.