Introduction

They were chaotic.

They were trouble.

They were kids, forced to raise their siblings.

Of course everyone in Hogwarts assumed the group of teenagers were pure evil and couldn't be helped, but maybe that wasn't entirely true.

The group consisted of Nicolas Malfoy, Jackson Zabini, Silas Riddle, and Euphemia Potter

The group of 4 were all 2 years older then their siblings and were almost the complete opposite of eachother.

Jackson was sweet, cheerful, calm. Blaise was more cold, moody, and quiet.

Silas didn't have any siblings, but he was high enough maintenance for two.

Nicolas and Draco were almost the exact same, they were cocky, angry, and mean. However Nicolas was also, sarcastic, intelligent, and highly devoted to the people he loved.

Effie Potter was in their year and in Slytherin, unlike her parents. Effie was closed off from her peers and spent most of her time in the library. Effie was closed off but it didn't mean she was quiet, if someone bothered her, she'd tell them to fuck off, if someone tried to bully her brother, she would jinx them. She was a lot like her father in that way.

Effie was sarcastic, intelligent, and brave. Harry was also brave and outgoing, and intelligent. They were both a perfect mix of their parents, Harry's mannerisms were a perfect clone of Lily Potter whereas Effie's were a clone of James.

However, The Potters bravery would ultimately lead to their downfall.