ᴇᴘɪsᴏᴅᴇ 2

Ok guys  I am so sorry that I literally abandoned this book I dunno why tho but I got no motivation to write it I feel like I should drop it but I am still updating it for y'all cuz I lob my fries alot and so I made up mind to update it whenever and I'll make it end happily so yeah have some hope in me.
Let's get it 💃💃
_______________________________________________

Previously:

"Taehyung will break every omega stereotype and will make a history in this world I know" Mr kim said and slept while Mrs Kim was worried bout her only son but still slept .
_____________________________________________

Time skip (15 years later):

As now Taehyung grew up into a very beautiful omega and everyone wants to touch him and make him theirs but he doesn't even look at them and always stands his ground.

( Bruh I am dead yes he looks like this 💦)

As for now taehyung is at home cooking for his parents. Taehyung called his parents downstairs so that they can have food. "Eomma , appa come down food will be cold if you won't come". His parents came down and saw their son looking all happy while arranging the table . They all sat down and started to eat . And then Mrs Kim started "Taehyung-ah what do you think about our neighbors son daehwa?". "He is good" taehyung said while eating his and also continued "he is a good submissive alpha you know eomma he also have an alpha of his own he told me that his eomma and appa agreed on his relationship and he also said that his alpha works for the king jeon as his royal guard wahh can you imagine it?? It is so good to be a royal guard where you can protect the people, I also wanna be a royal soldier " Taehyung said enthusiastically while chewing his food and his mom here was shocked to hear this because it was new to her to hear two alphas becoming mates. While Mr Kim was proud bout his son. "Ok taehyung let's come straight to the point--" his mom started but taehyung cut her off by saying "eomma if you want to talk bout my marriage then I am not interested in it currently when I am interested I'll choose myself a perfect husband" taehyung said seriously. Mr and Mrs Kim got shocked to see taehyung's serious face cause they never saw their son to be so serious and then Mr Kim said happily "Taehyung-ah do you wanna go to the kingdom?", to which taehyung choked on his water and said happily "yes appa when are we leaving?" , "ok baby calm down we are leaving today noon because we should pack our clothes what do you say?" His appa said and taehyung nodded his very hard that his parents were laughing at his baby behavior .

____________________ahhh~~___________________

Girlies imma do a fight scene in the next chap so get yourself ready because shit is get to get down for real and hmmm I have something to share hehe

207 reads damn fam I am crying wahhh it means alot to me meet you all in the next chap bye bye lovelies mwah  😘

          With love
  Your potato authy