Chapter 1¬

<ERA 1>

In the midst of the woods, far away from any human could ever see...

Ever heard of omega verse?

There existed this dimension where dominance lies on what you are; Alpha, Omega, or Beta?

The future, that you cannot choose... you can never run away from, THAT is already decided even before you born,

While humans could choose what they want, these creatures couldn't. Everything is decided by one and only, THE MOON GODESS!

AND... Her choices and decisions are always chosen for the best.!

___

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY FUTURE ALPHA KING!!" The banner with bold letters indicating it was someone's birthday, but it wasn't just someone.

He was the soon-to-be crowned ALPHA KING!!

18.

The age where you find out how your future is going to be... The time where you are decided as an alpha, a beta, or an omega?

and 21.

The age where your future will get decided.

The age where you meet your mate.

Be it any gender, if you don't have a mate, you are the lowest in this category. Doesn't matter if you are the SON OF THE KING!

Nobody knows it better than the omega prince, PHUWIN TANG!

And the omega was scared... Scared if his brother would share the same fate. But whatever happens, Moon Goddess decides it for a reason.

Now, the whole palace was decorated with beautiful gems and shades of red, while the omegas and betas without mates, getting excited, hoping to be the chosen one.

Just then, the sound of footsteps stopped every worker in the palace.

"It's just the mateless omega prince. No need to show him any respect." One of them whispered.

"Why does he still get to live in this palace. The whole palace will get misfortune because of him." Another one spoke up.

"Shut up you two. Our future alpha king loves his brother and if he hears you, you are dead!" The third one shut the whispers from the crowd.

These constant criticizing and murmurs didn't get unnoticed by the omega prince, who just had his head down, ashamed.

Wasn't he supposed to get used to it? It's not like it's his first time and everyone just talked shit behind his back. The only person who still stayed by his side, was his younger brother.

And he was more than thankful for that.

For others, his brother may be that heartless and a rude alpha but for him, he was just a lonely wolf who just wanted affection that Phuwin hoped his mate would give him.

He couldn't ruin his brother's most important day by his criticisms, so he tried letting out his big smile.

"Thank you all for gathering here and being with us in our important day. We, the whole family are grateful for you!" He bowed politely, showing respect.

Continuous whispers from all the ones, who still didn't give a damn about the poor omega.

"You, being here has already ruined our king's day." A loud voice reached Phuwin's ear, making him stop in his tracks.

He closed his eyes, trying to stop the tears that were going to betray...

And just then, a loud growl was heard. The palace echoed with the grunts of a wolf, and the very next second, a creature was in front of the omega.