• Dreams •

Green eyes widened as they scanned over the bright red painted on the young boy's hands. There were screams echoing all around, deaf to his ears. For he only focused on his father, lying face down, dead. Those blank eyes were what really scared the brunette, they cursed him to the deep depths of his heart. The young boy, now screaming in between sobs, realized that he had slipped up for the last time.

Before the nightmare could go on, Teito sat up quickly, scaring the other male in the room. Frau sent a glance at Teito with a mainly blank, but slightly worried look. His blue eyes shone in the light, making Teito remember the blue skies of his hometown. The brunette gave a soft, yet sad smile and was all it took for the blonde to realize what his lover had dreamed about. "Another memory? Or just a bad nightmare?" Frau asked while placing his "special" magazine down, directing all of his attention to Teito.

The smaller male just nodded while tossing the covers off his lithe body. He then, wobbling a bit, trudged over to the larger male, to sit in the seat next to him. "I'm not exactly sure, but father was in the dream, my actual father." Teito mumbled while picking his own book up, which was a story about a girl who wanted to only save her close friend, a present from the brunette's late friend. Reading the book was always a bit hard since it reminded him of his dear deceased friend, Mikage.

The blonde sighed while reaching over to snatch the book out of his lover's hands, successfully gaining his attention. "Whatever it was, I doubt it was your fault and remember to keep that in mind, brat." Frau gently placed the book down as he stood up to stand in front of the brunette. "Will you tell me what happened?" The deep blue eyed male placed two fingers under the emerald eyed boy and made the brunette look the blonde in the eyes.

For a second, those beautiful green eyes were widened, before they looked away at the ground. "There was... blood everywhere and dead bodies. I only recognized father's body though, the others I don't remember, but they feel very familiar." Teito closed his eyes with a distasteful frown across his lips, "I think I was the one to kill them, I had a strong feeling of guilt." The Bishop was shocked for a moment before a soft smile crossed his lips, he was glad Teito trusted him enough to tell him what happened in the dream.

Frau gently pet Teito with the soft smile still adorning his lips, only this brat could see this side of the Bishop. Even while flirting with the Sisters, he didn't use this smile, he used his cocky, know-it-all smirk. "I wouldn't think too much about it," Frau then picked the smaller boy up and gently carried him to the bed, Teito yelled obscenities every second of the small walk towards the bed. With swift movements, the brunette was tossed onto the bed and landed with a soft thud, the blonde quickly crawled on top of him. Putting his lips near the brunette's ear, he whispered, "And we both know it's not true, so don't think too hard about it, brat."

Teito's eyes widened a hair before a scowl came across his features, Frau gave him a half-hearted laugh with a goofy smile. Just one of the simple ways to cheer up his lover. The blonde then lowered his lips to the brunette's forehead, just a little peck, he didn't dare go farther.

Teito's face flushed a light shade of red as he looked away, he didn't really enjoy getting doted on, he'd much rather be doting on other people. The blonde gave a small chuckle before falling over, hugging his brunette's waist comfortably. "You damned Bishop, let go of me!" Teito continuously slammed his fists against the "solid wall" of muscles, however, the "damned Bishop" showed no signs of letting go any time soon.

After a few minutes of resisting, Teito gave in and allowed Frau to cling to him. The blonde looked as if he was already half-asleep, most likely, he was. With a sigh, the brunette laid down beside the blonde and clung to him as well, hoping that this time, his dreams wouldn't lead into nightmares.